• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Not all legal people have a DL, so you don't NEED to see it. They have to be an IN resident is the law... but your sale, your rules.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    For once in my life I filled up BEFORE it went up. Had to fill up the rental and the Jeep. Put the car in the shop because the air went out, and it was empty. The day I picked it up, I had to fill up both the Jeep and the rental. Ouch.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    This winter weather is killing me in two ways now..... Pain and gas prices....

I missed it yesterday, but I still wasn't impressed with the 40 cent price increase over the last two weeks already. Thinking about getting a Duce army truck to drive around, my friend has been running a used oil and diesel blend in his for the last 2 years and has got it down to like 60 cents a gallon..... although the truck doesn't get as good of gas mileage as most vehicles and he has to fuel up at home....

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    This winter weather is killing me in two ways now..... Pain and gas prices....

I missed it yesterday, but I still wasn't impressed with the 40 cent price increase over the last two weeks already. Thinking about getting a Duce army truck to drive around, my friend has been running a used oil and diesel blend in his for the last 2 years and has got it down to like 60 cents a gallon..... although the truck doesn't get as good of gas mileage as most vehicles and he has to fuel up at home....
    If you get one with the LTV465 multifuel engine you won't have to blend anything, just get used oil from an oil change place and run it through a water separator.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Big fire last night on north Indy. I know the owner, I hope everything is okay.

My knee hurts. I think it's the weather. :ugh: :fogey:

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Sorry, my garage is a dump site for a remodel. I wish waste management offered the baggster in our area. I don't want a dumpster outside for a week. I was thinking of renting a truck and driving it to the dump.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom