Not open for further replies.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Bulletsmith I sold those 9mm and the wrong 38/357 last night. What a nightmare those were I have learned my lesson and will stick to name brand new manufacture except for those 223 pulls from Hi tech they are good to go. Now its time to blow the money again on AR parts and maybe more bullets.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    From WildDuece....

Raffle tickets to support Burn Camp in Illinois. Being sold by "Axemen" (firefighter motorcycle club). 3 prizes - AR15 rifle (unk make/model) / Remington 870 Shotgun / Glock 32. $10 Per ticket. Drawing on June 25. ALL proceeds go to charity.

If there's anyone interested today, please PM me and I will pass the info on to WildDeuce.

Thanks,

trucker777

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2014
    WESTVILLE
    My everything hurts...bloody weather.
    [video]https://youtu.be/hQ72fcHDUC8[/video]

Nice Monty Python reference xD
    Just curious, you ever try taking "turmeric" ?
    It's a herb commonly found in mustard, mt. Olive pickles for example. It's a natural anti-inflammatory... helps with arthritis and other stuff. I took it in capsule form all winter, seemed to do me good. It supposedly lowers blood pressure too but mine stays right around 122/77 anyhow.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Nice Monty Python reference xD
    Just curious, you ever try taking "turmeric" ?
    It's a herb commonly found in mustard, mt. Olive pickles for example. It's a natural anti-inflammatory... helps with arthritis and other stuff. I took it in capsule form all winter, seemed to do me good. It supposedly lowers blood pressure too but mine stays right around 122/77 anyhow.
    I have grade 3 chondromalacia of the knees and degenerative disc disease in my back. Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately:dunno:) neither condition is inflammatory although I do take an anti-inflammatory to help reduce the irritation in my knee tendons that are a side-effect of the chondromalacia.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Surprised my BCG and Buffer Tube Kit from PSA is already shipped today. In the past had to wait around 2 weeks but its showing Thursday. Will finally have 2 complete AR's at my disposal and a soon to be completed lower as well by Thursday. On another note allergies can take a hike I aint't got time for dat.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    Just to varify seeing I've never sold a gun before, all i need to see is a IN DL right? My neighbor is buying it. Prolly do a Bill of Sale to.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom