8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Batten down the hatches!

"HAZARDOUS WEATHER OUTLOOK
    NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE CHICAGO/ROMEOVILLE IL
    1047 AM CDT MON APR 25 2016
    INDIANA-LAKE-PORTER-NEWTON-JASPER-BENTON-

THIS HAZARDOUS WEATHER OUTLOOK IS FOR NORTH CENTRAL ILLINOIS...NORTHEAST ILLINOIS AND NORTHWEST INDIANA.

.DAY ONE...THIS AFTERNOON AND TONIGHT.
    WEATHER HAZARDS EXPECTED:
    SCATTERED THUNDERSTORMS...THE STRONGEST MAY PRODUCE:
    HALF DOLLAR SIZE HAIL.
    LOCALLY DAMAGING WIND GUSTS OVER 60 MPH.
    HEAVY DOWNPOURS.
    AND FREQUENT CLOUD TO GROUND LIGHTNING.

AREAS AFFECTED AND TIMING: THUNDERSTORMS COULD DEVELOP OVER NORTHERN ILLINOIS AS EARLY AS 3 PM...HOWEVER THE MOST LIKELY TIMING OF THUNDERSTORMS ACROSS THE REGION ALONG WITH THE POTENTIAL FOR ISOLATED SEVERE WEATHER IS BETWEEN 5 PM AND 11 PM.

DISCUSSION:
    SCATTERED THUNDERSTORMS ARE FORECAST TO DEVELOP ALONG A WEAK BOUNDARY FROM WISCONSIN SOUTH INTO NORTHWEST ILLINOIS LATE THIS AFTERNOON. THESE STORMS WILL TRACK EAST ACROSS NORTHERN ILLINOIS THIS EVENING AND INTO NORTHWEST INDIANA BY LATE EVENING. CONDITIONS WILL LIKELY BE FAVORABLE FOR A FEW OF THESE STORMS TO BECOME SEVERE WITH LARGE HAIL THE PRIMARY THREAT...THOUGH LOCALLY DAMAGING WIND GUSTS ARE ALSO POSSIBLE.

.DAYS TWO THROUGH SEVEN...TUESDAY THROUGH SUNDAY.
    THERE IS A SLIGHT CHANCE OF THUNDERSTORMS SATURDAY.

.SPOTTER INFORMATION STATEMENT...
    SPOTTERS MAY BE NEEDED LATE THIS AFTERNOON INTO THIS EVENING.

GENERAL STORM MOTION OF THE DAY:
    TOWARD THE EAST AT 40 TO 45 MPH."

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Batten down the hatches!

"HAZARDOUS WEATHER OUTLOOK
    NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE CHICAGO/ROMEOVILLE IL
    1047 AM CDT MON APR 25 2016
    INDIANA-LAKE-PORTER-NEWTON-JASPER-BENTON-

THIS HAZARDOUS WEATHER OUTLOOK IS FOR NORTH CENTRAL ILLINOIS...NORTHEAST ILLINOIS AND NORTHWEST INDIANA.

.DAY ONE...THIS AFTERNOON AND TONIGHT.
    WEATHER HAZARDS EXPECTED:
    SCATTERED THUNDERSTORMS...THE STRONGEST MAY PRODUCE:
    HALF DOLLAR SIZE HAIL.
    LOCALLY DAMAGING WIND GUSTS OVER 60 MPH.
    HEAVY DOWNPOURS.
    AND FREQUENT CLOUD TO GROUND LIGHTNING.

AREAS AFFECTED AND TIMING: THUNDERSTORMS COULD DEVELOP OVER NORTHERN ILLINOIS AS EARLY AS 3 PM...HOWEVER THE MOST LIKELY TIMING OF THUNDERSTORMS ACROSS THE REGION ALONG WITH THE POTENTIAL FOR ISOLATED SEVERE WEATHER IS BETWEEN 5 PM AND 11 PM.

DISCUSSION:
    SCATTERED THUNDERSTORMS ARE FORECAST TO DEVELOP ALONG A WEAK BOUNDARY FROM WISCONSIN SOUTH INTO NORTHWEST ILLINOIS LATE THIS AFTERNOON. THESE STORMS WILL TRACK EAST ACROSS NORTHERN ILLINOIS THIS EVENING AND INTO NORTHWEST INDIANA BY LATE EVENING. CONDITIONS WILL LIKELY BE FAVORABLE FOR A FEW OF THESE STORMS TO BECOME SEVERE WITH LARGE HAIL THE PRIMARY THREAT...THOUGH LOCALLY DAMAGING WIND GUSTS ARE ALSO POSSIBLE.

.DAYS TWO THROUGH SEVEN...TUESDAY THROUGH SUNDAY.
    THERE IS A SLIGHT CHANCE OF THUNDERSTORMS SATURDAY.

.SPOTTER INFORMATION STATEMENT...
    SPOTTERS MAY BE NEEDED LATE THIS AFTERNOON INTO THIS EVENING.

GENERAL STORM MOTION OF THE DAY:
    TOWARD THE EAST AT 40 TO 45 MPH."
    Sure, they need the spotters, but I don't have my station up right now. Figures.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Hawks fans: The NHL winners of game 5, go on to win 80% of the time. Hope my power and satellite hold up!

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    heven't been active much lately but figured i'd give you guy's a heads up, i'm selling a 99 f150 4.2/auto 2wd, rust free, bed cap, needs nothing, passes emissions, good looking/driving truck 127k on the odometer, has cracked windshield, passenger side, doesn't leak or anything but it's there. asking $3200.

also selling T-star's scoot, 92 shadow vlx600 custom, only 9500 miles, runs like a champ, she just doesn't ride it, been sitting for a couple years on a battery tender, fired right up saturday and went for a short putt to make sure everything was good. dent on left side of tank from a fall over and left turn signal lens is broken/missing, tank doesn't leak or anything, simply cosmetic. turn signal still works, again cosmetic. asking $1500.

i'm gonna post both in the classifieds soon, with pics and stuff

hope all is well with everyone, hoping to be more active again, was planning to make the M&S yesterday, simply forgot until it was too late.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    heven't been active much lately but figured i'd give you guy's a heads up, i'm selling a 99 f150 4.2/auto 2wd, rust free, bed cap, needs nothing, passes emissions, good looking/driving truck 127k on the odometer, has cracked windshield, passenger side, doesn't leak or anything but it's there. asking $3200.

also selling T-star's scoot, 92 shadow vlx600 custom, only 9500 miles, runs like a champ, she just doesn't ride it, been sitting for a couple years on a battery tender, fired right up saturday and went for a short putt to make sure everything was good. dent on left side of tank from a fall over and left turn signal lens is broken/missing, tank doesn't leak or anything, simply cosmetic. turn signal still works, again cosmetic. asking $1500.

hope all is well with everyone, hoping to be more active again, was planning to make the M&S yesterday, simply forgot until it was too late.

Howdy Stranger!

The wife says I have to drink Guinness so the Hawks can win. Who am I to argue with that logic? WHO AM I?

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Bill your mayor has already told nipsco to leave you in the dark.

That's ok, I have a generator big enough to run my freezer, fridge, interwebz and t.v.

I wish I had $1500, that would be a nice bike for me to start riding again.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I'm slowly getting to some of my goals... another 500 rounds of 38 spcl in the box and now working on some more 308 to feed the Browning....

Productive evening after all.....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom