• Status
    Not open for further replies.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Yeah, I am finally getting over my Bronchitis. This one did not want to give up. Now to get my lungs working well again, so I can get some energy.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    How's the little guy doing BSr? Is he letting you guys get any sleep??

He is a pretty good little guy. He has a pretty consistent schedule, which has been a blessing. The only time he complains is the usual: hungry, diaper, etc. When that is taken care of, he is perfectly content. Happy, healthy, and growing. The Mrs. is on maternity leave and also taking care of all the phone calls and such. She has a friend visiting today, and they are going to try to go to Bass Pro to do the picture with the Easter Bunny. Hopefully it's not one of the creepy looking rabbit costumes.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    He is a pretty good little guy. He has a pretty consistent schedule, which has been a blessing. The only time he complains is the usual: hungry, diaper, etc. When that is taken care of, he is perfectly content. Happy, healthy, and growing. The Mrs. is on maternity leave and also taking care of all the phone calls and such. She has a friend visiting today, and they are going to try to go to Bass Pro to do the picture with the Easter Bunny. Hopefully it's not one of the creepy looking rabbit costumes.
    Just remember the guy in my avatar loves bunnies and would shoot at neighbors to prove his point.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    So I missed a couple of days here while helping my parents pack their house and farm. Can someone post a synopsis of the last ten pages so I can get caught up before leave again at noon?
    My parents have until the 20th of April to get off the farm that has been in the family since 1939.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    MTN, the Knob was in my plans this year but I had to get a new refrigerator last week soooooo. Enjoy the bbbrrrrrrppppppppp BOOM and awe......

BillB, sorry to hear of your family issues, family can be the worst to deal with.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    So I missed a couple of days here while helping my parents pack their house and farm. Can someone post a synopsis of the last ten pages so I can get caught up before leave again at noon?
    My parents have until the 20th of April to get off the farm that has been in the family since 1939.
    Let's see.
    Blah blah blah
    CTC got banned for complaining about someone selling puppies.
    Jedi is returning to his old blabbering self.
    Blah blah blah

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Correction ctc is on a temp time out. Not sure when he is allowed back. Probably 30 days.

You missed the meet n eat bill.

Jedis is not blah, blah, blah...

No gg sightings

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Correction ctc is on a temp time out. Not sure when he is allowed back. Probably 30 days.

You missed the meet n eat bill.

Jedis is not blah, blah, blah...

No gg sightings
    A temporary ban is still a ban.

Jedi is blabbering, not blah blah blah. Blah blah blah is most of what the rest of the conversation boils down to.

What did you do to T?

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Sitting at Audi Hoffman Estates while waiting for the latest upgrade to my APR modified Audi A6 TDI.

When I get out of here about noon today I should have roughly 325hp plus about 500 foot pounds of torque, and run 0-to-60 in roughly 4.5 seconds.

The car was already fast, at least fast for a 4 door sedan, with more torque than a lot of pick up trucks, making acceleration incredibly smooth, but you know, MORE IS BETTER.

Best part is that Audi is paying for the upgrade :)

Because of the VW diesel scandal, and because this is a diesel Audi (but apparently not affected by the scandal in any way) Audi wants to show "goodwill" to its diesel owners so they sent out a customer credit worth $1000 in cash + extended the roadside service for 3 years. So I am having the dealer upgrade my performance even more, and letting Audi pay for it :yesway:

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    Sitting at Audi Hoffman Estates while waiting for the latest upgrade to my APR modified Audi A6 TDI.

When I get out of here about noon today I should have roughly 325hp plus about 500 foot pounds of torque, and run 0-to-60 in roughly 4.5 seconds.

The car was already fast, at least fast for a 4 door sedan, with more torque than a lot of pick up trucks, making acceleration incredibly smooth, but you know, MORE IS BETTER.

Best part is that Audi is paying for the upgrade :)

Because of the VW diesel scandal, and because this is a diesel Audi (but apparently not affected by the scandal in any way) Audi wants to show "goodwill" to its diesel owners so they sent out a customer credit worth $1000 in cash + extended the roadside service for 3 years. So I am having the dealer upgrade my performance even more, and letting Audi pay for it :yesway:
    Don't you mean you are having AUDI do the work and VW is paying for it? I mean why would AUDI pay for VW's scandal??

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom