Not open for further replies.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Well a AK47 and WOLF or TULA mass produced ammo by 12 year old's will hit bad guys but if you ty to shoot groups with the SS109 compared to a solid copper or a standard lead core with copper jacket bullet design past 300 yards it isn't spectacular. The SS109 does what it was designed to do, goes through things but because the tungsten core is unable to be consistently placed in the middle of the bullet it doesn't fly consistently and is inaccurate as you get further from the bore. Now that isn't to say a standard bullet is perfect but it is easier to maintain consistency between projectiles when dealing with 2 types of metal in the construction than 3.

It took about 45 minutes to get through that line at 10am, that was crazy... I went with a friend of mine and he had two first timers to the show that were easy to past the time talking about reloading with.... I don't normally wait in those lines...

I can't wait to see how jacked up things are when Sept rolls around again. I usually go then because the wife is doing the Scarecrow Fest in Wanatah so gives me something to do and I can then stop over on the way home to see if she needs anything and usually get one of those great burgers from I can't remember who.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    I can't wait to see how jacked up things are when Sept rolls around again. I usually go then because the wife is doing the Scarecrow Fest in Wanatah so gives me something to do and I can then stop over on the way home to see if she needs anything and usually get one of those great burgers from I can't remember who.
    Bacon cheeseburgers?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Well, that was fun.
    Caught most of the Legion paperwork up in the A.M. Shoulda done it a week ago.
    Went into work.
    Except, I don't start till tomorrow.
    Duh!

Good news is, I was finally off my ass. So my Mom, Dad, 3 brothers, and sister in law came over and helped me take all the Christmas lights down.
    About 3 hours for all of us.

The wind destroyed the two LED stars on top of the trees. Bent some of the metal at the base of the tree.
    Also some plastic stakes were broke.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    Speaking of bacon......:bacondance: Had the Ronald Reagan Burger at Gelsosomos tonight..... :drool: ..... Burger with Bacon, bbq sause, cheddar cheese, fried onion rings...... Very good

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Soooo I'm searching for a gun.... lol..... If any of you guys see one of these hit me up...

Looking for a Marlin 336 XLR in 35 Remington. This one was in Stainless Steel and had a 24 inch barrel. I think these came out in 2006 and were only around for a year or two...

Hey Raitek, your still alive.... cool....

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    :coffee: Snow reported for Wednesday. Full moon tonight. Sounds like society might be acting a little squirrelly in the next few days.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    :coffee: Snow reported for Wednesday. Full moon tonight. Sounds like society might be acting a little squirrelly in the next few days.

Great. My first day back to work in the ER in over a week, and it's a Monday AND a full moon. FML. Mondays are the worst day of the week for the ER.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Jedi, I will expect you over at my house to clean up your mess if we get that snow.... I know you are responsible...

The full moon has been kinda interesting, on a serous note I did have to change out my carry ammo for the silvertips just in case....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom