Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I think their corporate policy is actually pretty rabidly anti-gun. Its not a PC policy. When contacted about their policy they were adamant to me that gun owners/carriers were not welcome in their corporate locations.

Me, I don't want to give my $$$ to people who hate me.

I've carried in them before, didn't notice the sign, no one said anything.
    But, when I found out, I stopped going.

Yet you will probably be at the gun show.

A little bit different.
    People are "manipulating" their firearms.
    I've carried in every gun show.
    But, a gun that needs to be looked at, like when I was buying grips for my model 19, that one is unloaded.
    Then I CC another.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Holy poop.
    I just looked outside.
    Even my Christmas "trees" for my display were knocked over. And they had big heavy bases, with stakes driven into the ground.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Slackers page 4 bump. Bulletsmith I ended up picking up 2 lbs of BL C(2), and found the primer guy who saved me 3 bucks for 3k of SPP and SRP. Couldn't believe the line was still out the back when my uncle and I left at 10.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    My bank has a Safe Place sign on the door and they have never mentioned my OC, because i make it a safer place.

bulletsmith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Lake County
    Slackers page 4 bump. Bulletsmith I ended up picking up 2 lbs of BL C(2), and found the primer guy who saved me 3 bucks for 3k of SPP and SRP. Couldn't believe the line was still out the back when my uncle and I left at 10.

Hey, I saw that in the other thread. It's not a powder I've tried yet, but lots of people swear by it. Nice find. That used to be a very nice show, though it's been years since I've gone. The crowds sound huge.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Hey, I saw that in the other thread. It's not a powder I've tried yet, but lots of people swear by it. Nice find. That used to be a very nice show, though it's been years since I've gone. The crowds sound huge.

There was the guy who seen my shotgun press sticking out of my bag and offered a ball scratching 20 bucks. I then asked if he would trade for higher as I seen he had some powder for 27 and he told me he would still need 7 bucks on my end. All this after telling me that he could sell the press fast for 35 all day and how they weren't worth much. I've bought primers from him at past shows but not anymore.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    If anyone is planning on going to the gun show tomorrow I just remembered i was to be looking for a sling swivel for my AR FSB. If anyone finds one I will gladly pay you or if someone has an extra they wouldn't mind parting with that would be appreciated as well.

bulletsmith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Lake County
    There was the guy who seen my shotgun press sticking out of my bag and offered a ball scratching 20 bucks. I then asked if he would trade for higher as I seen he had some powder for 27 and he told me he would still need 7 bucks on my end. All this after telling me that he could sell the press fast for 35 all day and how they weren't worth much. I've bought primers from him at past shows but not anymore.

I like telling guys like that that I'd rather take it outside and blow it up than take 20.00 for it.

So now you have powder, primers, brass, do you have bullets? And if so, have you begun loading yet?

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I like telling guys like that that I'd rather take it outside and blow it up than take 20.00 for it.

So now you have powder, primers, brass, do you have bullets? And if so, have you begun loading yet?

No bullets yet. i would like to get some 62gr, but with the rush for those spooky evil bullets they said they were going to ban can't seem to find some for a decent price. I see on Gb a guy in Georgetown In has 1000 hornady 55gr for 88.95 plus 6 for shipping. He also does discreet paypal for 2.9% +.30cents.

I could also do the specail of 1000 mixed lot of 223 pulls for like 59 shipped which includes in no particular amount:
    * 67 Grain Sierra Match Kings Hollow point
    * 62 grain Barrier hollow point
    * 62 grain Fusion (Must be tumbled prior to use)
    * 55 grain FMJ
    * 55 grain Soft Point
    * 50 grain Frangible

The wife is in a good mood so i may get away with ordering those unless you got some hot leads.

bulletsmith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Lake County
    No bullets yet. i would like to get some 62gr, but with the rush for those spooky evil bullets they said they were going to ban can't seem to find some for a decent price. I see on Gb a guy in Georgetown In has 1000 hornady 55gr for 88.95 plus 6 for shipping. He also does discreet paypal for 2.9% +.30cents.

I could also do the specail of 1000 mixed lot of 223 pulls for like 59 shipped which includes in no particular amount:
    * 67 Grain Sierra Match Kings Hollow point
    * 62 grain Barrier hollow point
    * 62 grain Fusion (Must be tumbled prior to use)
    * 55 grain FMJ
    * 55 grain Soft Point
    * 50 grain Frangible

The wife is in a good mood so i may get away with ordering those unless you got some hot leads.

Some I have used:
    Reloading Components - Bullets - Surplus Ammo
    [url]http://ammunitionstore.com/products/223-rem-55gr-fmj-bullets-224-dia-wolf-performance-4000-piece-case.html

[/URL]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom