Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I think that gadget is intended for the casual shooter.

BTW, magazines don't come from the factory pre-loaded. Even soldiers have to load their magazines at some point ... before combat. The closest thing you'll see is pre-loaded stripper clips. They don't bring a bag either. Have you seen ammo cans? yep ... that's what they use. The can will have the ammo loose, or in boxes, or pre-loaded stripper clips.

I was thinking of this for bag
    UT86oqBXfpcXXagOFbXS.jpg

But then again that is WW 2 stuff.

That website said that they had 'battlefield tested" that wood loader. :dunno:
    Plus they had a pic of a solider all geared up with one hand holding it as well.
    Yes rather silly and all.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I think that gadget is intended for the casual shooter.

BTW, magazines don't come from the factory pre-loaded. Even soldiers have to load their magazines at some point ... before combat. The closest thing you'll see is pre-loaded stripper clips. They don't bring a bag either. Have you seen ammo cans? yep ... that's what they use. The can will have the ammo loose, or in boxes, or pre-loaded stripper clips.

We had 7 mags minimum on us as combat load. We used magazine pouches on our flask jacket. I had an 8th one on my butt stock in a mag carrier. I never unloaded my mags I had loaded at the beginning of our deployment and never had issues with springs or sand on those we shot off at the end just for fun.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Jedi, that is a Chinese chest pouch normally used for the SKS stripper clips... They were used by comblock in Vietnam and I think some were in use in Korea. They do make a great way to carry lots of 22LR and loaded 1022 mags and I will use the old sks strippers and one of the pouches to carry 357 magnum and 38 special also...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom