Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Ah.
    The joy of NWI television commercials.
    Seeing all the Cook County Illinois political commercials.

I really like the states attorney race, One has a positive commercial about growing up in a crime stricken area and making some thing of herself, while the other one is running negative commercials accusing the first one of running a negative campaign.

You know that the mopes believe the second one.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I really like the states attorney race, One has a positive commercial about growing up in a crime stricken area and making some thing of herself, while the other one is running negative commercials accusing the first one of running a negative campaign.

You know that the mopes believe the second one.

Pretty sure it was the second one was "guns guns gun"

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Area code 219 = Feb(2) 19th.
    I think hammond had an event.
    I hate the rat mascot, it's disgusting. Why people would want to identify with this, I am at a loss. Maybe it's the politician's mascot?

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Ericwp, Now that is what I would call one heck of a stripper................................. clip...................

That 219 thing was at the Civic Center, but I'm sure there were a lot of people there and probably no gun signs so I didn't go....

Speaking of guns, I shall be on the search for 45-70 ammo tomorrow at the Porter Country gun show... The GBL came in and kinda sitting there looking at me with this grin that says feed me....

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Ericwp, Now that is what I would call one heck of a stripper................................. clip...................

That 219 thing was at the Civic Center, but I'm sure there were a lot of people there and probably no gun signs so I didn't go....

Speaking of guns, I shall be on the search for 45-70 ammo tomorrow at the Porter Country gun show... The GBL came in and kinda sitting there looking at me with this grin that says feed me....
    What time will you be there ?

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Speaking of guns, I shall be on the search for 45-70 ammo tomorrow at the Porter Country gun show...

Any particular bullet type if I happen to come across any?

Dad, the wife, and I will be there probably about 9am if everyone gets their act together :rolleyes:. This should be interesting as this will pop the wife's gun show cherry. I already advised her the price of admission comes with the possibility of free smells.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Should be there after the possibility of the line so like 10 or 11am on... Nothing particulir just lower priced than 30 bucks a box. I got a box of the Hornady 325 Lever Evolution to try but want to see what I can find to try out... Will of course be reloading these after the original thrill....

The 35 Remington stuff was about 27 to 33 bucks a box factory and now I can reload it for about 11 bucks a box...

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Meh, silly PC corporate policy. If asked to leave I'll gladly oblige.

I think their corporate policy is actually pretty rabidly anti-gun. Its not a PC policy. When contacted about their policy they were adamant to me that gun owners/carriers were not welcome in their corporate locations.

Me, I don't want to give my $$$ to people who hate me.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    I think their corporate policy is actually pretty rabidly anti-gun. Its not a PC policy. When contacted about their policy they were adamant to me that gun owners/carriers were not welcome in their corporate locations.

Me, I don't want to give my $$$ to people who hate me.

I've both OCd an CCd at the Crown Point bdubs. I haven't noticed a sign, but haven't looked for it either. Never been asked to leave. :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom