• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    I'm back! What I miss? They had a gun range on the strip in Waikiki w/ rentals. I didn't check the prices but I could imagine. I grabbed a flyer. That place is not the same as I remember. It was a cross between Vegas(w/out gambling), south beach and Chicago, with a whole lot of Seoul.

Kaui was more my vacation speed.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I'm back! What I miss? They had a gun range on the strip in Waikiki w/ rentals. I didn't check the prices but I could imagine. I grabbed a flyer. That place is not the same as I remember. It was a cross between Vegas(w/out gambling), south beach and Chicago, with a whole lot of Seoul.

Kaui was more my vacation speed.
    I stopped into a gun range in Waikiki and the guns were actually chained into place with the chains forcing the gun to be pointed down range. Each gun had multiple chains connected to it so you couldn't do anything other than hold it and point it. Needless to say I didn't rent one. They told me that almost all the paying customers were Japanese tourists.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    I could imagine that could be their only chance to fire a gun. There are a ton of Koreans now as well. They are killing it with the tourism dollars.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    What live within our means?
    Have you lost your mind?
    The great O is from there he will fix it for them.
    Lets see,you did not build that cigar place we,just need,to tax you more to help them out.
    Yeah that is,the trick.

bulletsmith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Lake County
    Not yet I got a list that I plan on taking to the gun show and hopefully if my phone works compare prices and go with the cheapest. I'm low on small pistol at 4k so need to focus more on those.

I've been using h335 with no complaints. Finding it lately seems to be another issue. I'm contemplating a Powder Valley order...

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    See someone sneezed and boom we get screwed...

Well atleast my hourly rate will be going back up if someone breaks their computers at a gas station...

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    So. Co Guns commercial on the radio. Not sure I'm interested in zombie training in one of the simulators, but I'm sure someone is.

dans4420

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2012
    Northwest Indiana
    See someone sneezed and boom we get screwed...

Well atleast my hourly rate will be going back up if someone breaks their computers at a gas station...

Coincidentally while I was reading this I actually sneezed and I think I pulled a muscle in my back. Its gonna be a long day.
    End of my nonsense back to the real conversation.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I've been using h335 with no complaints. Finding it lately seems to be another issue. I'm contemplating a Powder Valley order...

I wouldn't mind finding some of that wc844 so i can try to experience the feel of the 62gr I use to shoot while I was in. My valpo list is like this: SPP, BCG, 38/357 shellplate, rifle primers, 62gr bullets, rifle powder.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom