• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    WD, They held it already this winter... but I'll let you know once they get next winters scheduled... They are finishing up this years survival medicine class already too. You can check them out at American Survivor - Live Free USA ....

Today they had ISM security on one side of the range so I still had to wait to get on the line once I showed up....

range2405hdrfil.jpg

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Today they had ISM security on one side of the range so I still had to wait to get on the line once I showed up....

range2405hdrfil.jpg

No line on the left side at 9:00a.m. :), but I did have the advantage of a full day off. Good to see you though.

Speaking of which, WTH did I become wide awake at 3a.m. for the second day in a row when I could be sleeping in!? :xmad:

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    Ok where is Mr Bob at...

My furnace kicked out again. This time I changed the flame sensor and it worked all night til right now. It does a series of clicks, then just quits and never comes back in until I recycle it.

Here is what I found. That black fan shroud, has water dripping out of it, into the burners. Looks like it's all routed to the black canister, which is hooked to an external pvc line that drains to the basement.

hgtJq3G.jpg

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Ok where is Mr Bob at...

My furnace kicked out again. This time I changed the flame sensor and it worked all night til right now. It does a series of clicks, then just quits and never comes back in until I recycle it.

Here is what I found. That black fan shroud, has water dripping out of it, into the burners. Looks like it's all routed to the black canister, which is hooked to an external pvc line that drains to the basement.

hgtJq3G.jpg
    Seem like you just can't get a break with your furnace and the coldest weekend of the year.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Balstater.... it's a sign that you should be heading back out to the range again...

Yeah I got stuck looking at more guns and then some people sneaked in and made me go look at more guns again... but then the booming did finally start...

The rest of those full house magnums went out the little Rossi lever... started to clear the range up after that.... lalalalalala.... boom boom...

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I've never seen gas piped in copper before. If I were you I would get a pro in.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    By code it is supposed to be black iron above ground and orange pex below ground.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom