• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I'm testing loads, not abilities later today...

I've done the stay out in 5 below for the weekend and shoot distance in the crap before and if you haven't done it, you should but it's not the time and place to decide if that load is going to be a keeper or not....

Besides when I move out to Arizona all I'm going to have to learn how to do is shoot in sand storms.... lol...

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    I'm testing loads, not abilities later today...

I've done the stay out in 5 below for the weekend and shoot distance in the crap before and if you haven't done it, you should but it's not the time and place to decide if that load is going to be a keeper or not....

Besides when I move out to Arizona all I'm going to have to learn how to do is shoot in sand storms.... lol...
    Uncle Sam is always hiring to go work in sand boxes.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Forgot to mention the wife & I got our renewed passports back yesterday. Pretty pleased getting it back in 17 days just opting for regular mailing and processing. :cool: I wonder if this is typical or just good timing. :dunno:

Guess I am free to travel south of 30 now. :p

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Forgot to mention the wife & I got our renewed passports back yesterday. Pretty pleased getting it back in 17 days just opting for regular mailing and processing. :cool: I wonder if this is typical or just good timing. :dunno:

Guess I am free to travel south of 30 now. :p
    Oh crap. Need to check ours since we are going to Mexico later this year.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Well most of the stuff went as expected, although with my flare up of diabetes nuropothy from the cold the full house magnums out of the little SP101 was apparently a bad idea.... Soooo ice for the first two hours and now heat....

Dang winter....

Got to drool over a few neat guns though... A very nice Smith 686 competitor and a Marlin 45 70 SBL that really was calling my name... Wonder if I can get a brake for that little monster...

WD if you really like to push your limits you should attend that winter weekend outing Live Free does over just outside Crown Point every year.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom