Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    We will see how much of a snow dance Jedi did in the next couple of days.

Enough snow for Jedi?

:xmad: no we got no snow once again. WTH is mother nature doing.

Doesn't Costco have a no guns policy and pictures on the front door?
    Yes they do but money talks and like all other business if something sells and they can make money off it they will.

Found

enhanced-buzz-7283-1401888987-8.jpg

Is that wal-mart or target? Any of our members? The guy in the back reminds me of Dave.

Rumor has it that JEDI wants to move there. I also hear that the county council is working on an ordinance to forbid him from even visiting.

Hum.. NO!!! That is ffffaaaarrr.
    Actually if I had to move out of LAKE COUNTY I think it would be NEWPORT if I did not have the go to Chicago anymore.
    Sadly I do not see that changing so about the most I would tolerate would be right next door to KLB but even that is still far from Chicago.

Where is the NWI INGO clubhouse?

And shouldn't it be NWINGO?

:facepalm: Blue falcon are you a native of NWI?
    We are FIRST AND FORENMOST NorthWest Indiana residents the ONLY real corrupt, dead people voting, Hoosiers in the state. The rest of Indiana is not like use but alas we allow them in the state. :)

That same concept goes on INGO. There are 3 groups in INGO. NWI, members around INDY, and the rest of the state. Since we are NWI first and foremost and then INGO members I did not like having to shorten our identify for INGO. Thus NWI INGO.

t-squared

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 9, 2012
    Crown Point
    Anybody looking for a "beginner" aquarium? I've got just what you're looking for...30 gallon tank, stand, and all the stuff to keep the little swimmers happy. The price is right........

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    :xmad: no we got no snow once again. WTH is mother nature doing.

Yes they do but money talks and like all other business if something sells and they can make money off it they will.

Is that wal-mart or target? Any of our members? The guy in the back reminds me of Dave.

Hum.. NO!!! That is ffffaaaarrr.
    Actually if I had to move out of LAKE COUNTY I think it would be NEWPORT if I did not have the go to Chicago anymore.
    Sadly I do not see that changing so about the most I would tolerate would be right next door to KLB but even that is still far from Chicago.

:facepalm: Blue falcon are you a native of NWI?
    We are FIRST AND FORENMOST NorthWest Indiana residents the ONLY real corrupt, dead people voting, Hoosiers in the state. The rest of Indiana is not like use but alas we allow them in the state. :)

That same concept goes on INGO. There are 3 groups in INGO. NWI, members around INDY, and the rest of the state. Since we are NWI first and foremost and then INGO members I did not like having to shorten our identify for INGO. Thus NWI INGO.
    Where is NEWPORT? :dunno:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Where is the NWI INGO clubhouse?

And shouldn't it be NWINGO?

I used to own the cigar lounge. I'm retired and in the process (long process) of selling it to a friend of mine who is not an INGO member but he is pro-gun/hunter/gun carrier.

So the cigar lounge is very gun friendly. Several of us were in there today. However it is always referred to as the Clubhouse or the NWI INGO Clubhouse.

And no, not NWINGO because INGO is essentially treated as a proper name. NWI is the abbreviation for this part of I. So in correct English it would have to be NWI INGO. Now in thug talk for the North of US30 crowd it might be just NWIGO.

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    Sorry i had newport beach, california on my mind.
    Newton county, indiana.

Actually someplace where i can be left the f.. Alone.
    no snow down here this winter, either. And while you may go days without seeing people down here, you're not really left alone. Everyone will know you.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Balstater, I'm looking for the 9.97 a box stuff, but thanks for posting... This 1919 eats 250 round belts of 308 very quickly so it has to be as cheap as possible, plus they aren't known for extreme accuracy...

Jedi, NO SNOW and could you get this cold to move along while your at it....

Public notice: There is a good chance I'll be at Blythes Valpo to expend some ammo tomorrow if anyone is looking for something to do....

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Public notice: There is a good chance I'll be at Blythes Valpo to expend some ammo tomorrow if anyone is looking for something to do....
    I was planning on a 9a.m. indoor therapy session tomorrow myself as I am disappointed in Mother Nature's decision to brrrrr an outdoor sighting in session with my SAM7SF.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    Balstater, I'm looking for the 9.97 a box stuff, but thanks for posting... This 1919 eats 250 round belts of 308 very quickly so it has to be as cheap as possible, plus they aren't known for extreme accuracy...

Jedi, NO SNOW and could you get this cold to move along while your at it....

So how many countries did that 1919 go thru before you got to it?...USA,argentina?isreal?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I used to own the cigar lounge. I'm retired and in the process (long process) of selling it to a friend of mine who is not an INGO member but he is pro-gun/hunter/gun carrier.

So the cigar lounge is very gun friendly. Several of us were in there today. However it is always referred to as the Clubhouse or the NWI INGO Clubhouse.

And no, not NWINGO because INGO is essentially treated as a proper name. NWI is the abbreviation for this part of I. So in correct English it would have to be NWI INGO. Now in thug talk for the North of US30 crowd it might be just NWIGO.

And we have had OC nights there before.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom