• Status
    Not open for further replies.

trucker777

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2014
    WESTVILLE
    Hi everybody. I get to take a rookie driver with me to Detroit today. He has been out of driving school for a month now, been driving for 3 weeks now. I can't decide if I want to drive and let him unload the tank or have him just watch me do everything... lol oh happy joy.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Hi everybody. I get to take a rookie driver with me to Detroit today. He has been out of driving school for a month now, been driving for 3 weeks now. I can't decide if I want to drive and let him unload the tank or have him just watch me do everything... lol oh happy joy.
    Let him drive from the state line rest area to near Lansing, assuming you're taking 94.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Soooo anyone on here have any experience with the Trijicon Reflex versus the Meprolight M21 dot sights ? Their about the same price and I am replacing my EOTECH on a AR... What does INGO say ?

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    That FNAR looks interesting... I got to fire one only on a 100 yard line though. It was comfortable to shoot and accurate at that range. Anyone else here have any experience with one ?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom