• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    Looks like Geronimo Joe is creating problems again.

Loud noises, flashes from Gary Works nothing serious

Yeah, I was on the bus out when that happened. It actually has happened two days in a row, at 6am, on 6 furnace. 14's bleeders popped a few days ago, they had millwrongs working on the lock hoppers and they didn't isolate the hydraulic system properly all of a sudden, poof bleeders were open for about 8 seconds.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Yeah, I was on the bus out when that happened. It actually has happened two days in a row, at 6am, on 6 furnace. 14's bleeders popped a few days ago, they had millwrongs working on the lock hoppers and they didn't isolate the hydraulic system properly all of a sudden, poof bleeders were open for about 8 seconds.
    Isn't denial that there river in Egypt? :dunno:

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    The POTS is proposing a $10 per barrel oil tax next week designed to fund Clean Transportation phased in over 5 years to fund high speed rail systems. This means a hike of about $0.25per gallon. :spend:

trucker777

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2014
    WESTVILLE

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    The POTS is proposing a $10 per barrel oil tax next week designed to fund Clean Transportation phased in over 5 years to fund high speed rail systems. This means a hike of about $0.25per gallon. :spend:

I say closer to 1-1.5. He thinks the oil companies will be glad to pay for it without passing it on to us hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah...........oh yeah met the final Smith to finish my collection last night at Burns Harbor

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    When I lived in Wyoming and when walking around outdoors we always carried either a shovel or a garden hoe... since it wasn't always practical to carry the ruger single six w/snake shot. And then if you seen one, you just chop it's head off right then. Problem solved.
    Sounds like the problem was you running around killing creatures that want nothing to do with you.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Come on slackers its Friday!!!!!! I finally used the Amazon card my brother/sister in law sent us online for Christmas after no response if he really did send it and ordered a bunch of tools and case lube to start my journey down the road of 223/5.56 reloading. I'm debating whether to head out in the garage to start my next step of my 9mm brass by expanding. I mean it should go faster and be much cleaner, but it is a bit chilly and I have nothing to do today till 3ish.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom