Not open for further replies.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Thanks very much Ballstater98, Sure, youth day are great, maybe after the event finished?

You got it! Not sure what you like to shoot (ran everything through her) or want to compare, but I prefer 124 gr. ammo. I'll have some with me, so if you like or want to test another preference, bring it along. My wife is volunteering and will have her Ruger LC9s with her too should you like to compare and try that out.

BDS JIN

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 7, 2013
    Griffith
    You got it! Not sure what you like to shoot (ran everything through her) or want to compare, but I prefer 124 gr. ammo. I'll have some with me, so if you like or want to test another preference, bring it along. My wife is volunteering and will have her Ruger LC9s with her too should you like to compare and try that out.

Sure, normally, I stock a lot 115gr, but I will bring both 115 and 124gr

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Thanks very much Ballstater98, Sure, youth day are great, maybe after the event finished?

Sure, normally, I stock a lot 115gr, but I will bring both 115 and 124gr

I'll bring: AIWB, IWB, and OC holsters I have if you want to look at them. Not sure how you prefer to carry. Wife only has Safariland OC rig for her LC9s.

wassup61

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 15, 2015
    nwi
    thanks, will shield too compact for carry? never really hands on a shield.

I carry one daily. Im a few minutes away from you if you want to check it out.

JEff

ETA: Also have a g19 with alien gear iwb and king tuck iwb if you want to try holsters as well.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    The wife suddenly turned into a cleaning tornado! I'm just going to site here quietly and enjoy TV and my Maker's...

BDS JIN

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 7, 2013
    Griffith
    I'll bring: AIWB, IWB, and OC holsters I have if you want to look at them. Not sure how you prefer to carry. Wife only has Safariland OC rig for her LC9s.

Thanks man, I also will bring safariland legdrop with battle belt, iwb, owb for my sigs with tlr1 and 2, in case anyone like to try.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom