jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    So how left the coon at my place.
    I have not seen it yet but have seen its crap, my side gutter is off again and claw marks where the sheet metal is at. This was 2 night ago. No activity in the past 48hrs and i have stayed up late listening for it.

So dislike those nasty monsters.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    So how left the coon at my place.
    I have not seen it yet but have seen its crap, my side gutter is off again and claw marks where the sheet metal is at. This was 2 night ago. No activity in the past 48hrs and i have stayed up late listening for it.

So dislike those nasty monsters.

That's how it is when you have a raccoon bed and breakfast.

BDS JIN

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 7, 2013
    Griffith
    Hello guys, does anyone could let me try your glock 19 in 9mm? or where can I rent one? I'll bring the ammo. recently, when just wearing a tshirt, it is hard to carry my p226, So I was thinking try to carry a G19. I've only hands on few G19 in local gun store. but never shoot one. since I got small hands, the polymer frame is bit hard for me to hold tight. So I just wondering if anyone could let me try yours, just to feel the trigger and grip of G19. Thanks a lot.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Hello guys, does anyone could let me try your glock 19 in 9mm? or where can I rent one? I'll bring the ammo. recently, when just wearing a tshirt, it is hard to carry my p226, So I was thinking try to carry a G19. I've only hands on few G19 in local gun store. but never shoot one. since I got small hands, the polymer frame is bit hard for me to hold tight. So I just wondering if anyone could let me try yours, just to feel the trigger and grip of G19. Thanks a lot.

Get a S&W Shield for carry, thank me later.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI

I have a G19 Gen 4 you can test out. If it can wait, I'll bring it to the Youth Day on the 20th. If you would like to test sooner, we can figure something out.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    You know I don't see that big of a difference between the 229 and the 226... but I'm not into SIG's... Well I have a interest in the SIG320 but... Their both double stacks so their going to print when carrying. The slim factor is what I would look at in a carry pistol.... but I digress as I normally carry a 2 or 3 inch magnum revolver day to day unless I feel I would be in a target rich environment...

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Jedi, I'm down the street getting my coffee fix and giving the local raccoon family a pep talk on your place if your bored...

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    You know I don't see that big of a difference between the 229 and the 226... but I'm not into SIG's... Well I have a interest in the SIG320 but... Their both double stacks so their going to print when carrying. The slim factor is what I would look at in a carry pistol.... but I digress as I normally carry a 2 or 3 inch magnum revolver day to day unless I feel I would be in a target rich environment...
    The 229 shouldn't print if it is appendix carried. I am carrying a sphinx now and it is nearly invisible, which is totally different than when I carried my shadow. The difference in size is about the same as the 226/229.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Here comes more thunder storms and high winds that could be up to 70 MPH. Didn't hear anything about feets of snow with this storm.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom