• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    From the email it looks like I just like I just scored a boatload of 22lr at GM. Let's hope it is not an Andrew Shaw header.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Going to ride a Cannondale Synapse 6 on Sat morning at Kozy in Chicago. Decided that I needed a minimum of Tiagra gear set, if not the 105. The Claris and Sora sound and feel like they are going to jump off the gear when you shift making a very unpleasant ride. The 105 was like BUTTER and the Tiagra was pretty damn smooth itself. I also got to ride an Ultegra or Dura-Ace with electronic shifting and derailleurs, damn was that cool, but $$$$$

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Did you buy from Bozak? They say its better but its not the case. My mom works there and when I needed a car she looked at me with money signs instead of a son in need. I ended up trading the piece of crap TDI she said was good to go(its my mom why shouldn't of I not believed her)and had the guys look at for a brand new 2015 TDI yesterday.

I bought my 2010 Liberty there new.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Going to ride a Cannondale Synapse 6 on Sat morning at Kozy in Chicago. Decided that I needed a minimum of Tiagra gear set, if not the 105. The Claris and Sora sound and feel like they are going to jump off the gear when you shift making a very unpleasant ride. The 105 was like BUTTER and the Tiagra was pretty damn smooth itself. I also got to ride an Ultegra or Dura-Ace with electronic shifting and derailleurs, damn was that cool, but $$$$$

Mmmmmm
    Ok.

chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    Well the guy that was supposed to come over today and give me a bid on an outdoor patio never showed or called. I'm so use to bad customer service, I don't even care anymore

Last edited:

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    The last thing I remember, I was running for the door...

They had a whole end-cap of 1lbs. I didn't look at many specifics, but I remember thinking about buying one of the IMR4064 jugs. (They weren't the 8lb jugs, but I just wanted to say jugs.)

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    yes they are lubed. These were a bit dirtier than the SNS stuff I normally load but they shot fine and shoot just fine in my 38 spcl loads so at 8 to 12 dollars less than anybody else I'm in for some more if he is at this show...

Need more AA#2 or #5 too but not holding my breath to find any of that there.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    There has been a Jedi sighting at a Schoops at 3:54 PM....

Snap, my first client was 4:30 AM this morning, but I would have try ed to do Breakfast or Brunch with you.... Your a revolver person....

That is all...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom