• Status
    Not open for further replies.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Organizing those things is a lot of work. I am amazed he has continued to do it all of these years. Sadly, life has intruded this year.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    supposed to be the monthly M&S though its pretty much gone to being an informal one since jedi no longer cares.

It's not that Jedi does not care.
    It's more that Jedi was/is on the verge of becoming a SITH but I think in the end a Fallen Jedi he will become.
    The short of it is I am separating and will be filing for divorce. I'm moving out of the house on 20 JUN 2015 (hum.. why does that date sound so familiar)
    In addition I got promoted in DEC 2014 and then again in FEB 2015 and the work level has raised exponential as I'm overseeing some very large projects so I'm putting in some long hours and working just about every weekend.
    Also add that I have been courted by an company with a very, VERY tempting offer but it's the devils work, so to speak, and eventually if I took that job I would have to move to the WEST coast and then overseas (Asia).
    So all of this have forced Jedi to drop just about everything else as I try to keep my head above water.
    That is why this year I had PRE-PLANNED all the Meet & Shoots to reduce some of the workload off of me.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    It's more that Jedi was/is on the verge of becoming a SITH but I think in the end a Fallen Jedi he will become.
    The short of it is I am separating and will be filing for divorce. I'm moving out of the house on 20 JUN 2015 (hum.. why does that date sound so familiar)
    In addition I got promoted in DEC 2014 and then again in FEB 2015 and the work level has raised exponential as I'm overseeing some very large projects so I'm putting in some long hours and working just about every weekend.
    Also add that I have been courted by an company with a very, VERY tempting offer but it's the devils work, so to speak, and eventually if I took that job I would have to move to the WEST coast and then overseas (Asia).
    So all of this have forced Jedi to drop just about everything else as I try to keep my head above water.
    That is why this year I had PRE-PLANNED all the Meet & Shoots to reduce some of the workload off of me.
    Sorry to hear about your pending divorce hope all goes good and no bad blood is shed for the sake of the children. If the work is better and its something you want to do we will understand gotta do whats best for you.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009

Tough break man, let me know of you need help with anything.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Jedi.... You didn't say anything...

Let me know if you need anything.

Now as to the Youth Shoot this June, does anyone have a link or a copy to the pdf flyer for this event. I have a get together tonight I was invited to and if I can get some of these printed up or in my hands I can get them in front of some people... PM me if you know where I can find it... Thanks...

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Jedi, that really sucks! I know that really doesn't sum it up well, but it cuts to the point of it over the interwebs. Let us know if you need ANYTHING! You have been a big part of NW-INGO and I'm sure anyone in this thread would be willing to help you out. Hope it all turns out ok, and if the other job is what you need to do for you, well then we all would understand your disappearance.

I just hope is wasn't the constant ringing of the doorbell by unruly gun nuts that drove the final nail in the coffin.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana

Jedi's going to become a Windows tech support scammer.

I'm so sorry about the divorce. Hopefully it will be the best for everyone in the long run.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom