• Status
    Not open for further replies.

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    anyone need a chain link gate? 4 foot tall - 42'' ish wide? figured I'd toss it out there before I toss it to the curb. txt 219-712-101 (6)

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Dang it Jedi. When you said "personal problems ", I thought you broke a nail.
    Like everyone else, let me know if you need anything.

I hope it's not from the job. The job isn't worth it.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    It's not that Jedi does not care.
    It's more that Jedi was/is on the verge of becoming a SITH but I think in the end a Fallen Jedi he will become.
    The short of it is I am separating and will be filing for divorce. I'm moving out of the house on 20 JUN 2015 (hum.. why does that date sound so familiar)
    In addition I got promoted in DEC 2014 and then again in FEB 2015 and the work level has raised exponential as I'm overseeing some very large projects so I'm putting in some long hours and working just about every weekend.
    Also add that I have been courted by an company with a very, VERY tempting offer but it's the devils work, so to speak, and eventually if I took that job I would have to move to the WEST coast and then overseas (Asia).
    So all of this have forced Jedi to drop just about everything else as I try to keep my head above water.
    That is why this year I had PRE-PLANNED all the Meet & Shoots to reduce some of the workload off of me.

Sorry to hear this. Best of luck to you.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Pre race day tradition: Dad and I going to the Conservation Club to pop some clays, poke some holes in paper, and smoke cigars tomorrow.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Scored my bullets today...

Think I'm breaking out the FAL for tomorrows range time.... Teaching some new shooters so won't see you guys tomorrow at Winamac... Next time...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom