• Status
    Not open for further replies.

chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    In hind sight that makes sense. lol.. Anyhow I would call Milt Sparks and ask them if they could do it for you. I only use them now for all my IWB holsters. My understanding is that there are only about 5 to 7 guys in the shop and they are all custom made once you place the order. Plan on it taking about 10-15 weeks but worth it. I had them do some extra work on my VM2 holster to make room for a Crimson Trace grip but not sure about a whole light.

chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    Well we might be looking to move out toward demote again. We thought about it 6mo ago and decided to re-fi . I want some land to set up a range. Just need to make sure school is good and there will be activities for the kids close by.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    The school in demotte is ok. Thankfully, there are little to no activities for kids so parents tend to keep them inside and unseen as the good Lord intended.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    From the linked , above, article:

Black bears are now listed as an exotic mammal and protected under Indiana Administrative Code 312 9-3-18.5 (b-1), which prohibits the killing of a black bear except by a resident landowner or tenant while the animal is “destroying or causing substantial damage to property owned or leased by the landowner or tenant.”

Just offered FYI.

Doubt it would be legal to shoot it. We don't, to my knowledge, have bear season here.

Q&A submitted to DNR:
    "Under what circumstances may a person shoot a bear in Indiana?"
    "Life threatening only." -Indiana Division of Fish and Wildlife

Some info I thought I'd share involving bears:
    http://www.in.gov/dnr/fishwild/files/fw-black_bear.pdf

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    It seemed like our town had at least one bear sighting a year when I lived in North Carolina as well. The neighboring county had a bear season, but I never went hunting the four years I lived there.

in other news, jedi's worst nightmare is coming true, the raccoons are bringing reinforcements.

Meanwhile, in Florida, a raccoon is riding on an alligator - SBNation.com

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Got another 4506 barrel seeing as I'm still finding some reloads that are undercharged, but now need it fitted to the frame as the dimensions for the slide fit great. Any ideas or takers? The barrel too me appears fairly new or remarkably clean.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Holy ****. Up at my property/office across the thin red line doing some work, and the damn tornado sirens start up. Made a run for the basement with my emergency pack. Had a beer while I waited it out, because who wants to go without a drink in their hand if they have the option? Nothing touched down and the sirens turned off after about 10 minutes.

Just stepped out and got completely soaked just getting to the car. I love inclement weather.

Hope everyone fares well. I'm not trying to go home tonight after looking at the freeway traffic.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Side note, family came to work with me today. My wife was napping when the alarm went off, and to be consistent with a long term joke we have, I busted the door open and screamed "WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!"

She thought it was funny afterwards, when we didn't die.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom