• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    If the politicians would stop lining their pockets with the cash and hiring their family members to do jobs that aren't required they could stop stealing from the locals... Just saying...

MTN

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Laporte Co.
    Well coming back from vacation. Traveling thru Nebraska (boring). Got 22 prairie dogs this time. Caught no fish. My daughter got to go horseback riding on some trails. Just had a great time relaxing.

The only down side is someone hacked my debit card for $1700. I told the bank i was going out of town for a certain amount of days. All purchases happened in Gary. I should have no problem getting the money back. I have a lot of proof of where and when I was in Wyoming. S**T happens can't let it get me down.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Well coming back from vacation. Traveling thru Nebraska (boring). Got 22 prairie dogs this time. Caught no fish. My daughter got to go horseback riding on some trails. Just had a great time relaxing.

The only down side is someone hacked my debit card for $1700. I told the bank i was going out of town for a certain amount of days. All purchases happened in Gary. I should have no problem getting the money back. I have a lot of proof of where and when I was in Wyoming. S**T happens can't let it get me down.
    See if your credit card offers notifications. I get an email when my credit card is used.

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    The Honda got awesome mpg going to Wyoming. Only spend $100 on gas going 1300 miles. :rockwoot:

Wife (then girlfriend) and I drove my 89 Honda CRX HF from Indiana to California in 1993 and averaged 50 mpg with a best of 53 mpg. Normal gas 4 cylinder with a 5 speed. Now tell me why people think 30 mpg is so great now a days and these hybrids only average in the upper 40's at best? Makes no sense.

BDS JIN

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 7, 2013
    Griffith
    anyone have idea of who makes the leather iwb light bearing holster? search online for a long time, but still could not find one. Or may be the kydex iwb light bearing holster with leather inner?

chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    anyone have idea of who makes the leather iwb light bearing holster? search online for a long time, but still could not find one. Or may be the kydex iwb light bearing holster with leather inner?

Excuse me for sounding dumb but what do you mean light bearing?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom