Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Whacha usin'?

I found dental floss w/ a dab of peanut butter was really effective.
    Putting the bait-end against a wall or other vertical surface increases the trip-to-kill ratio significantly.

Peanut butter in a couple teaditional traps, and a plastic trap in a plastic enclosed entrance. Never used floss before.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Well I missed that 357 deal....

Freaking cold and wet out and gotta spend the evening in the hood onsite tonight... hooray....

Snap if you still have the Critical Defense lite 90 grainers I'll take em for the posted price...

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    The Mall has a sign or plaque in the entryway that sets out their rules of conduct while on premises and it states no weapons of any kind allowed on the premises.

but what they don't know only saves your own life when they can't uphold the contract they inferred with you when you entered the premises following their restrictions.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    The Mall has a sign or plaque in the entryway that sets out their rules of conduct while on premises and it states no weapons of any kind allowed on the premises.

but what they don't know only saves your own life when they can't uphold the contract they inferred with you when you entered the premises following their restrictions.
    Lawer talk is as bad as Jedi talk.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I need to put the big snowblower on the big tractor.

Thinking of buying a small/lightweight blower for the patios/paths/etc where I can't get the tractor. Anyone have any recommendatons on a small single stage gas snowblower? Brand? Model?
    I can help what you want to get is a shovel

rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI
    Peanut butter in a couple teaditional traps, and a plastic trap in a plastic enclosed entrance. Never used floss before.

The floss bundle gives them something to snag and holds onto the bait better/longer.
    Just feed it through the trigger and tie up a few small loops like you got a snag in your fishing line.

And the wall thing is serious business. Some can trip and run from the end of the trap, but from the sides the trigger is too far in to get away.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Young guys, they always bring up the shovel..

Old guys are afraid of guys with shovels.

I have several snow shovels and don't mind doing it, but from my house to my guest house I have a concrete walk way & pool deck that is 150' long, can't get the big tractor into that area to use the snow blower. Also I have a rear patio & yard area where our old & sick dog needs to have access to for bathroom use ... again, no way to get the big tractor into that area either.

So not afraid to shovel, been there, done that, but with blowing and drifting off the farm fields I'd simply like to do it the easy way! A small snowblower would make life easier and do the job a lot faster.

chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    From your house to the guest house? lol sounds like you can afford to kick back and pay someone else to shovel that snow while sipping on a hot cup of coffee from inside the house.

chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    Have some items going up in the for sale section. As always I will let the locals know about it first. Prefer you to pick items up in Merrillville but also available in Porter county too or shipping on your dime for smaller items.

Plano hard rifle case 42 inch all weather. The foam has been cut to fit my gun so you will need to stop at the fabric store to get more. 2 available $40 each

Glock mag factory 40 cal 9 rounder, 13 rounder, 15 rounder, all $15 each I also have 2--22 rounders that have never been used that are $25 each

Ed Brown 1911 mags one is a 7 rounder and the other 8 rounds. $50 for both.

Milt Sparks 1911 mag holster (single) new, never worn black $40

Fobus ankle holster right hand draw for glock 26,27,33 worn a bit $10

Fobus waist holster right hand draw for glock 26,27,33 $10

Fobus Ruger LCP right hand draw waist holster $10

Fobus ankle holster ruger lcp right hand draw used $10

Plano hard case for handgun foam cut for my guns so you will need more foam 2 available $25 each

Gallo Summer carry IWB holster great shape right hand draw $30

Daniel defense vertical grip new style $20 not used, took off gun when I got it.

Magpul vertical grip RVG like new $10

Pro Mag vertical grip $10

Ingo hat not used, not a fan of the color (kaki tan) $10

Benchnade Auto knife 9051 AFO2 3.56 plain edge. Reversible clip shows some wear. Just got it back from Benchmade for a tune up and sharpening. $150

I will get this posted in the proper forum later tonight and can provide pics before then by text, just pm me. Thanks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom