Not open for further replies.

trucker777

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2014
    WESTVILLE
    Because he is the SJ Snob off course!

So where does one recommend getting new tires for my dodge grand caravan?
    I would like to replace them before winter gets here.
    How much am I going to be :crying: because of it. $600?? :dunno:

I get all my tires at Browns Tire in valpo. Been going there for last several years... I just put a whole new set of Goodyears on my Sienna for $550

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Yeah, that's what I figure. With the experience of the $15, I'm not looking forward to them telling me no.

On the bright side, I just had a plumber quote me 27Gs to run a new sewer line because mine is not a straight grade, and I have a few little roots in the joints of the clay pipe. The ROI to a rodding every year is around 54 years. :rolleyes:

unshelledpilot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2014
    Hammond
    Since we're on cars. I took my company vehicle in to get an oil change. I found out at the shop that no one bothered to take it in for about a year. Told them to go nuts with whatever needed fixing. They rebuilt the front suspension, put new taillights in, replaced the engine mounts, replaced the heat/ac system, changed the abs sensors, replaced the rear brake calipers and pads, flushed and replaced the transmission fluid, and, of course, flushed and changed the oil. Four days and $2700 of not my money later, the car drives like new.

bulletsmith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Lake County
    Leaf blower is the needed tool for the job.

I have this. It's a life saver but wet leaves get clogged.

1060.jpg

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    WELL...I'm enjoying my last weekend of being able to move around easily. I am going under the knife on Tuesday morning to fix the problem I have been dealing with in my foot/ankle for the last few years, as well as scope my knee to fix the cartlige also. The surgeon and I agreed that it would make more sense to get them both done at the same time to save me being put under a second time, AND since they are both on the same side the healing should be better than having one done, then the other and trying t6o heal from one then the other. I've been busy the last few days getting our pantry redone so that It's more convenient and easer to find things. OF course nothing is ever easy or simple when it comes to older (1940's) houses. I have had to lay down new flooring (1/4" OSB) so that the floor will be both more stable as well as allow us to put the flooring down easier. In the process I have found quite a few things that I have had to correct, BUT there is light at the end of the tunnel. I am planning on getting the floor done by tomorrow evening so that I can sit and recover for a couple of weeks before I try to tackle building the shelves ( which willl be easy compared to everything else LOL)

I'm sure you folks will want to know how things so, so I will have LadyGhost update you Tuesday afternoon as to how things went if I am unable to. They are keeping me overnight, so I am not sure what condition I am going to be right after the surgery (except in pain LOL) Once I am home it looks like I am going to have PLENTY of time to sit in the recliner and surf INGO ;)

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Best of luck and a speedy recovery. I remember when dad got his knee done. It took him 5 min. just to get up and hobble to the bathroom. It will be worth it though.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    WELL...I'm enjoying my last weekend of being able to move around easily. I am going under the knife on Tuesday morning to fix the problem I have been dealing with in my foot/ankle for the last few years, as well as scope my knee to fix the cartlige also. The surgeon and I agreed that it would make more sense to get them both done at the same time to save me being put under a second time, AND since they are both on the same side the healing should be better than having one done, then the other and trying t6o heal from one then the other. I've been busy the last few days getting our pantry redone so that It's more convenient and easer to find things. OF course nothing is ever easy or simple when it comes to older (1940's) houses. I have had to lay down new flooring (1/4" OSB) so that the floor will be both more stable as well as allow us to put the flooring down easier. In the process I have found quite a few things that I have had to correct, BUT there is light at the end of the tunnel. I am planning on getting the floor done by tomorrow evening so that I can sit and recover for a couple of weeks before I try to tackle building the shelves ( which willl be easy compared to everything else LOL)

I'm sure you folks will want to know how things so, so I will have LadyGhost update you Tuesday afternoon as to how things went if I am unable to. They are keeping me overnight, so I am not sure what condition I am going to be right after the surgery (except in pain LOL) Once I am home it looks like I am going to have PLENTY of time to sit in the recliner and surf INGO ;)
    A young buck like you should have plenty of batteries for the remote to channel surf from the recliner and get well soon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom