• Status
    Not open for further replies.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Good thing that the council took up the very serious problem of gun shaped phone cases! I'm sure there was nothing more important for them to spend their time on.

In the story, I am confused. Was it displayed or pointed? That is two totally different actions.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Due to my company's social media policy and the way they've been reprimanding coworkers for their FB posts. I have unfriended all friends on my original Facebook page. And I'm curently in the process of adding friends to my new FB page under the name Drew Palion. If you were a FB friend and you get a request from Drew Palion, it is me.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Due to my company's social media policy and the way they've been reprimanding coworkers for their FB posts. I have unfriended all friends on my original Facebook page. And I'm curently in the process of adding friends to my new FB page under the name Drew Palion. If you were a FB friend and you get a request from Drew Palion, it is me.
    Posts about work or other subjects?

chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    Just in case if you need a good laugh this morning.

BB gun causes stir at M'ville meeting
    BB gun causes stir at M'ville meeting

That BB gun thing has nothing on this story!!
    Gary Metro Area to Be Scene of a Mock Mass-Casualty Incident This Saturday

Gary Metro Area to Be Scene of a Mock Mass-Casualty Incident This Saturday | Indiana 105 | THE Country Station from Chicago to South Bend | Northwest Indiana

LOL what do you mean MOCK.

And then there is this too.
    [video=youtube;-hyUdVz-5lU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hyUdVz-5lU[/video]

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana

I figured that was you... just didn't know why. Okey dokey.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Lol, if I missed anyone, feel free to add me. I should've waited to unfriend everyone from my old profile until I sent a request to everyone, not work related, on my new page. I spent an hour last night unfriending people, and over an hour building my new page. Time for a break. Lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom