• Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Lol, if I missed anyone, feel free to add me. I should've waited to unfriend everyone from my old profile until I sent a request to everyone, not work related, on my new page. I spent an hour last night unfriending people, and over an hour building my new page. Time for a break. Lol
    I was wondering if that was YOU or some wierdo who sent me that friend request.

Looks like I was right on both counts :):

I'll have to add you back to the private bourbon group.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Just to play. I don't know if he ever played in a league or not.

It's a haul, but I highly recommend Griffith Billiards. Clean place, good people working there. Several 7 foot tables and 9 foot tables.
    Other then that, the only pool hall I know of is Paulie's in Hobart. I haven't been there, so I can't say what kind of place it is. I believe they allow children inside, as there is no bar.

chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    NWI special. EoTech Magnifier G33 pretty much new for $400. I have it posted but before I drop the price on the post I figured I would throw it out here for you guys.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Been thinking about this since last night. I finished my A2 lower so I took my 18in upper with midlength gas system and slapped it on the lower. Insert mag rack back and take the first shoot .....bang. I go to take second shot mushy trigger I do tap rack and bang. I go to pick up brass and see its a live round I ejected, so I decided to fire my 4th round again mushy trigger. Tap rack bang again. I remove the mag put the 2 live rounds that i ejected out back and and proceed to try something out. I make ready and fire my 1st shot. I pull the charge handle back slowly to see round in the chamber. I eventually fire my 5th round and go back in the house. I figure the rifle buffer I have is too heavy not allowing the bolt to properly reset the hammer after every shot and is barely clearing the mag to strip the next round. Any other ideas? I plan on taking my M4 build where I have this upper on and trying 5 rounds to be sure my upper isn't messed up.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    Been thinking about this since last night. I finished my A2 lower so I took my 18in upper with midlength gas system and slapped it on the lower. Insert mag rack back and take the first shoot .....bang. I go to take second shot mushy trigger I do tap rack and bang. I go to pick up brass and see its a live round I ejected, so I decided to fire my 4th round again mushy trigger. Tap rack bang again. I remove the mag put the 2 live rounds that i ejected out back and and proceed to try something out. I make ready and fire my 1st shot. I pull the charge handle back slowly to see round in the chamber. I eventually fire my 5th round and go back in the house. I figure the rifle buffer I have is too heavy not allowing the bolt to properly reset the hammer after every shot and is barely clearing the mag to strip the next round. Any other ideas? I plan on taking my M4 build where I have this upper on and trying 5 rounds to be sure my upper isn't messed up.

Make sure your hammer spring is installed correctly.

2hd1kqb.jpg

Attachments

• 2hd1kqb.jpg
      2hd1kqb.jpg
      34.9 KB · Views: 2

EMDX6043

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2015
    Hammond
    Due to my company's social media policy and the way they've been reprimanding coworkers for their FB posts. I have unfriended all friends on my original Facebook page. And I'm curently in the process of adding friends to my new FB page under the name Drew Palion. If you were a FB friend and you get a request from Drew Palion, it is me.

Yeah, I learned that lesson 8 years ago...

Dave

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    Who was at Southlake Mall with a sheeve in their back pocket and a gunless OC holster? For shame on u for not trying to cover it up..... CC works great!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom