• Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I used red guard in the shower for the moisture barrier. It's paint on. If you are heating the floor it should be isolated from the concrete or it will take forever to heat if it does at all.

The shower/tub is the ONE THING we are not tearing out.

The remodel is strictly because MY WIFE SAID SO and is just a cosmedic upgrade. Took out perfectly good ceramic tile to replace it with perfectly good ceramic tile of a different color. Old counter top is 20 years old, looking a little worn but certainly is very functional, replacing it with granite(?). Delta Faucets are in near perfect condition, being replaced by Delta Faucets of a different color.

In my 30+ years of marriage I always ask myself one question when my wife comes up with an idea:

Is this the hill upon which I choose to die in battle?

If the answer to that question is no then I just do it.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    The shower/tub is the ONE THING we are not tearing out.

The remodel is strictly because MY WIFE SAID SO and is just a cosmedic upgrade. Took out perfectly good ceramic tile to replace it with perfectly good ceramic tile of a different color. Old counter top is 20 years old, looking a little worn but certainly is very functional, replacing it with granite(?). Delta Faucets are in near perfect condition, being replaced by Delta Faucets of a different color.

In my 30+ years of marriage I always ask myself one question when my wife comes up with an idea:

A good philosophy:yesway:

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Anyone reload 20ga? I'm looking for a prac app class as I plan on starting to reload shotshells soon for the wife and I for trap, and maybe some turkey loads down the line with my 3in shells. Also only 10 days till i call in to the Paragon with a number and to reserve a section.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Wasn't his suburban having the transmission worked on and can't leave without a vehicle?

Brad drove him? GB must have told him the ranch was already stocked.
    In my 30+ years of marriage I always ask myself one

:laugh6: Words to live by.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Does anyone have a garage that I can rent for a few weeks to store a car in it?

@Ghost yes it's "THAT" car. :)
    I'll have to re-arrange our garage (aka, find somewhere else for darkkevin's toys) but I'd help! :-D
    You'd have to leave the keys to it. ;-)

cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    Does any one have a Ruger SR22, if you do and are willing to let my mother borrow it to go through the Illinois concealed carry class, please email me at my screen name on ingo at gmail.com

The first class is this Saturday so I would need to pick it up today or tomorrow before 4pm... I'm sure she will have some goodies for you as a thank you...

t-squared

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 9, 2012
    Crown Point
    Does any one have a Ruger SR22, if you do and are willing to let my mother borrow it to go through the Illinois concealed carry class, please email me at my screen name on ingo at gmail.com

The first class is this Saturday so I would need to pick it up today or tomorrow before 4pm... I'm sure she will have some goodies for you as a thank you...

I've got a 22/45 or a Beretta Neos she's more than welcome to use if no SR22s are available...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom