• Status
    Not open for further replies.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    I don't get the roundabout hate either. It's just like pulling up to a street where cross traffic does not stop. If there's a car coming, you wait; if there's not, you go.
    The problem I have with roundabouts is trying to get thru with a work truck (slow acceleration) and everyone wants to go at the same time or just blow thru the roundabout at warp speed without looking to see if there is traffic in their way. Would like to how many accidents happen in the Valpo roundabouts, I have seen quite a few in my travels.

MTN

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Laporte Co.
    The problem I have with roundabouts is trying to get thru with a work truck (slow acceleration) and everyone wants to go at the same time or just blow thru the roundabout at warp speed without looking to see if there is traffic in their way. Would like to how many accidents happen in the Valpo roundabouts, I have seen quite a few in my travels.

I like going thru the roundabouts in my work truck pulling a backhoe, slows everyone down.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    At 1775.

Your 2 cz's look bada*s.
    Did you see them on Fb or in the cz thread? The thread here was before getting refinished. I would post pics but with the right light the slide will look milspec green or appear the same black as the frame, but yes I'm happy with drakes job on them.

MTN

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Laporte Co.
    Seen them on the FB page. I've been meaning to get down there, just haven't found the time. I've driven by there on work but wasn't sure which house to go to. Is there 2 houses down the single driveway.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    I got the boat bug.

Anyone have a 17-20ft open bow I/O boat to trade for some guns? Not afraid of a minor project. Preferably 4.3 merc. Can add cash too.

Want to get rid of my AR I've had for a long long time and never shoot.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Seen them on the FB page. I've been meaning to get down there, just haven't found the time. I've driven by there on work but wasn't sure which house to go to. Is there 2 houses down the single driveway.

He has the boulders along both sides of the drive too. I'll bring them out in Oct as i won't be making this months M&S, though if you go to the M&E I may throw in the car and show outside.

MTN

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Laporte Co.
    He has the boulders along both sides of the drive too. I'll bring them out in Oct as i won't be making this months M&S, though if you go to the M&E I may throw in the car and show outside.

I seen the boulders but there's 2 houses. Small on the left and big one on the right. Which one do you go to.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Bass Pro flyer: $5.97 (reg. $11.99) on 90 count of Champion clays through September 13th at the Portage store.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom