• Status
    Not open for further replies.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    Haha.... Good to know. Taking the kids to see Minions in 3D tonight. In reference to Railcats..... I was there a couple weeks ago and no detectors or wands...

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    We're going to bring her to her vet. She has a long history with knee problems. ERs tend to be a bit emergent, shall we say, with their decisions.

I'm about over my cold. I think I got it in the hockey tournament. We lost the championship, but we beat the Chicago FD team twice.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Well I finally dirtied up the AR enough to make me break down and give her a bath.... I guess it does happen....

Great day on the range today... unfortunately there were quite a few people out there that didn't announce their intentions of going down range while others were shooting... I might have met some supermen and super women and didn't even know it....

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Well I finally dirtied up the AR enough to make me break down and give her a bath.... I guess it does happen....

Great day on the range today... unfortunately there were quite a few people out there that didn't announce their intentions of going down range while others were shooting... I might have met some supermen and super women and didn't even know it....

Those are the kind of people who should not be allowed to breed.

WILSON

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 26, 2008
    Top, left-hand corne
    Where can I get a steel rod bent locally? Need a 10degree bend put in my Dillon roller handle

My machine shop uses:

Calumet Surface Hardening
    6805 McCook Ave
    Hammond, IN 46323
    (219) 844-5600

You might have to walk in and ask the owner if he'll bend it while you wait (they're usually a business to business shop, but I've seen them take small/quick jobs for lunch-money before).

They're pretty good; we have a lot of weldings heat-treated and stress-relieved there.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    When did the Rail Cats start doing wanding? I've been to a half dozen games carrying over the last few years and never seen that. I have not been this year yet, but we are going next Saturday. Also three other friends went this year and they had no problem getting with their sidearm.

Haven't been there since last season. No wanding then. But that's been awhile.

If they wand, shouldn't you just be able to show LTCH?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Oh, and apparently, my back pain medicines (naproxen, something else I can't remember)
    and my tremor medicines (primidone, propranonol) get along just fine.

Maybe a little too fine.

Like don't go driving or carry a gun fine.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Bad enough I go to the Virginia Street gate, which is right there at the Steelyard, without a gun because of work.
    Most of Gary is not actually that bad.
    But that area.
    It IS that bad.

(except when there are a dozen gary cops there)

bulletsmith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Lake County
    That's really not one of the worst parts of Gary. Too much attention. The thugs stay mostly in the neighborhoods. Not that I don't carry anywhere in that town...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom