Not open for further replies.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Gb do you sell vga to hdmi convertors, or could point me in the right direction towards a decent one without breaking the bank. I should of asked you first instead of going out and buying a vga to hdmi cable from best buy hoping it would work. Looks like another trip back to return items.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Windows 10's 'built-in keylogger'? Ha ha, says Microsoft ? no, it just monitors your typing ? The Register

Did you guys read the Privacy statement before you clicked through it?
    Privacy Statements for Windows 10 Technical Preview - Microsoft Windows

Here is the good part
    When you acquire, install and use the Program software and services, Microsoft collects information about your use of the software and services as well as about the devices and networks on which they operate. Examples of data we may collect include your name, email address, preferences and interests; location, browsing, search and file history; phone call and SMS data; device configuration and sensor data; voice, text and writing input; and application usage. For example, when you:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Anyone have an extra sheet of plywood laying around I could beg/barter for? I need a 4' x 6' piece. Because it will be exposed to the elements particle board/chip board won't work. Thanks.

Can you pick it up? I can't deliver.

How soon do you need it? I'm not available on Sat or Sunday and leaving the house shortly to go to see MR HOLMES and eat some food.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Can you pick it up? I can't deliver.

How soon do you need it? I'm not available on Sat or Sunday and leaving the house shortly to go to see MR HOLMES and eat some food.
    Afraid to come to Hammond? lol
    I have therapy Monday and I'm usually done by three, so say fourish Monday afternoon?

t-squared

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 9, 2012
    Crown Point
    Yea...we've been to a few games and have never had even the slightest issue......and every game we've been to they wanded us at the gate..
    Oh well...their house.....

Last edited:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Afraid to come to Hammond? lol
    I have therapy Monday and I'm usually done by three, so say fourish Monday afternoon?

Not afraid to come to Hammond. No vehicle that will fit a piece of wood that large.

Monday late afternoon I'll be getting ready to leave to go to fencing club. So that might be tough. If you are just picking it up and leaving (ie not sticking around for a beer or cigar) then that would probably work out without any issues. I should be available until about 4:30.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Heading up to Gary for a Railcats game ....looks like the weather is gonna rock! Bummer Mrs T and myself can't carry there though....
    concealed means concealed. I don't remember if there are metal detectors though.
    I never had any issues at the Railcats games. I always carried concealed, no problems.

No metal detectors.

Just called and talked to the general manager for the park......no weapons allowed...

Never stoppd me.

Never saw a sign. Maybe things have changed?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Today (Tonite)

My Post is running the Beer Garden. Drop on by.

11224590_391335724389694_5666636594939659125_n.png

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Not afraid to come to Hammond. No vehicle that will fit a piece of wood that large.

Monday late afternoon I'll be getting ready to leave to go to fencing club. So that might be tough. If you are just picking it up and leaving (ie not sticking around for a beer or cigar) then that would probably work out without any issues. I should be available until about 4:30.
    Tuesday may be better then. You live faaaar and I'm not sure about getting there from munster in a timely fashion at that time of day.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    1775, I don't have anything in stock that would work but ... I might be able to help though... pm me...

I got Windows 10 running now on three clients pc's... having a few issues but the actual OS seems to be stable.. The new browser sucks... and printers are looking to be a issue... Got to get some older apps to work tonight so I'm still out on a ya or nay yet on it...

I've never been impressed with the thought of going to Gary without my gun... Seems like a major mistake in general self preservation concepts.. Heck I don't go work on stuff in the Harbor without a gun... Seems just a bad idea all the way around... Good luck...

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    I have found the new edge browser to be exponentially faster than IE and chrome.

1775 - I might have and hdmi to vga - its probably female hdmi... not sure what you are looking for. PM if you are still in need.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom