• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    When I was a kid, my parents got me a box of replacement Lite Brite pegs. They thought they were getting me a Lite Brite. Not sure what they were thinking. My theory was that they went down the toy isle and saw the cheapest thing that said 'Lite Bright" on it and bought it.

I'm glad I'm not the only person that's happened to.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    When I was a kid, my parents got me a box of replacement Lite Brite pegs. They thought they were getting me a Lite Brite. Not sure what they were thinking. My theory was that they went down the toy isle and saw the cheapest thing that said 'Lite Bright" on it and bought it.

Well, some things never change. My dad told me the other day that he had a brand new gas grill for me that his neighbor gave him ... said it was still in the box. He brings it over the other day. It turns out to be a side burner for a gas grill ... not an actual grill. Love my dad! Soooo ....

Anyone want a side burner for a gas grill? If anyone is interested, let me know and I can get you some part numbers so you can see if it's compatible with your grill. If anyone is adventurous and wants to Jerry rig a mount to their current grill, that's an option as well. It's brand new ... in the box.

It looks sort of like the side burner on this grill:

View attachment 40406

That is becuase god hates SJ Snobs! ;)

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Jedi is back....

Loving the heat, not the humidity... Hoping for a bit less heat in two weeks though as I got to get in the hooch yesterday and it was a hot box for sure in there... Setting it up for a GB photo shoot and don't want the models to melt... Anyone have one of those air conditioning units you just set in a room and run a duct outside I could borrow for a day...

Bra Medic, your going to the homeland... Doesn't matter what time of year...

Man I love these dot sights... my eyes aren't all that good at this age for whatever reason... Only took 6 shots to put her on target...

survrug9315hdrfil.jpg

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Railcats update: We were NOT wanded at the game. Beautiful night...except they got their butts handed to them by the Saints!!
    Was ANYONE wanded?

I never have seen anyone with a wand there to check for weapons of any kind. I'm wondering if things have changed? All this talk of wanding makes me wonder if there is anything different than it had been since last time I went there.

t-squared

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 9, 2012
    Crown Point
    Was ANYONE wanded?

I never have seen anyone with a wand there to check for weapons of any kind. I'm wondering if things have changed? All this talk of wanding makes me wonder if there is anything different than it had been since last time I went there.

No wands anywhere as far as what we saw.... But we have been wanded there before....might just carry next time....I guess if they found it you would just have to take it to the car unless they booted you from that game completely..

RyanGSams

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Portage
    Did anybody get any damage from the storms last night? I woke up to this, this morning. Missed the trampoline by a few inches and crushed 2 lawn chairs.

20254576182_a52b2155e8_z.jpg

20262874835_15b391af1b_o.jpg

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    T-Squared, the problem with being wanded and then asked to leave your gun outside of the establishment is that you have just announced to everyone within ear shot that you are putting a gun in your car unattended. Criminals love that...

I try not to be around large groups of people unarmed and therefore when it looks like I can't be there with a gun I don't go...

Heck, I drove to Arizona 23 years in row so I could possess a gun with me on the trip... Rather than fly without...

but these are the choices we have to make anymore...

Does anyone have any of the old dump pouches for 357 mags that would be worn by Police Officers in the 1970's, I'm short some for a movie being shot in Crown Point the end of September. PM me if you do....

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    KLB, I would have thought a better plan of action would be to write down the license plate of the hit and run vehicle and call the police... Staying at the scene of the crime to offer assistance to the people that were hit probably would have been a bonus for them...

Got to wonder...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom