Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    :drool:

Are they hardwired? Leds need some kind of microcontroller to pulse them for dimming, right?

These were plug in. When we installed the microwave above the stove I installed an outlet (since chopping off the plug voided the warranty) which left an open plug in. These lights connected to one another and each set of lights can be dimmed since the switch is on each light box.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    My Lab LOVES them. He seems to think they're little wiggle-toy gifts sent by God.
    (they only last a few seconds before he turns 'em into fifty segments though)

They will give chase, but they don't like snakes, so they keep their distance. They don't even like the air hose on the compressor.

These were plug in. When we installed the microwave above the stove I installed an outlet (since chopping off the plug voided the warranty) which left an open plug in. These lights connected to one another and each set of lights can be dimmed since the switch is on each light box.

Thanks. I have to figure this out. I have an open receptacle with the microwave though.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Thanks. I have to figure this out. I have an open receptacle with the microwave though.

You could always swap out the box above the microwave. No power issues whatsoever. The brand we went with (think from Menards) has a plug on each end so you can add on as many sections as you wish. For my situation, this was the best option without running wire through he wall and installing another outlet.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    It's one of the bigger ones in NWI. Downtown valpo today from 4-7. I don't know if you can purchase tickets at the gate or if they were presell only. You can find the event on Facebook. They are also holding a brewfest in Sept (?) that I will be at with our Beanblossom Cider.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Wife and I had a great time at the M&E as usual. Doug from Ft Wayne was an hr early due to the fact he forgot the time change, but food was good, and larry was able to make it in before work.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Wife and I had a great time at the M&E as usual. Doug from Ft Wayne was an hr early due to the fact he forgot the time change, but food was good, and larry was able to make it in before work.
    Almost late for work.

20150718_124757_zpslkgrkoah.jpg

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Ballstater do you have any end tables or things of that size for sale at your garage sale? I'm looking for a small table to mount my shotgun press.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Ballstater do you have any end tables or things of that size for sale at your garage sale? I'm looking for a small table to mount my shotgun press.

The wife said we didn't, but one of the neighbors did, and she thinks they didn't get sold. Don't know the price, but I can check on that later. They left.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom