• Status
    Not open for further replies.

chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    Looks like weather is going to suck this weekend. I have to get out and zero my AR with its new scope and my Tavor with the Red dot that came from the AR. I think I will need to shower in bug spray to go out there.

Hows that suppressor coming for the Tavor? Looks like my SBR should be getting to Copper Customs on Monday so Tuesday will be paperwork day! It took almost 2 months for the form 3 :(

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    I survived the lawn. Killed a HUGE gardener snake. I tried to chase it out of the yard but it wanted to stand and fight.
    Counter tops got installed today. Now the wife wants under cabinet lighting... Tomorrow.:xmad:

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I survived the lawn. Killed a HUGE gardener snake. I tried to chase it out of the yard but it wanted to stand and fight.
    Counter tops got installed today. Now the wife wants under cabinet lighting... Tomorrow.:xmad:

I did under cabinet lighting a couple years ago. We use it all the time, so I'm glad I didn't waste my time. It's also nice (since ours has a dimming switch) to leave on for guests or if someone is coming in late.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Indiana is #3.

We have the 3rd highest rate of carry licenses in the USA. The top 5 states are listed below, these are also the only states where at least 10% of the population has a license to carry. Omitted from the rankings are states with 'Constitutional Carry' laws because there is no hard data to tally the % of the population that carries a gun.

#1 Alabama - 12.64%
    #2 South Dakoka - 12.30%
    #3 Indiana - 11.64%
    #4 Pennsylvania - 10.62%
    #5 Tennessee - 10.21%

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Gus's is the BOMB!

Gus's might actually be the best fried chicken that I have ever had. Beale St. was a huge disappointment. Not one place has bourbon that I can't get at the local bar in DeMotte. It is a pretty large tourist trap, had a Datsun Z car show that was pretty fun.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Yeah, that. It was too big and aggressive. I didn't want the dogs getting into it. I chased the little one out of the yard.

Ball, what kind of bulbs did you go with?

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    RIBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom