[video=youtube_share;R8RMDmZfd7Q]http://youtu.be/R8RMDmZfd7Q[/video]

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Anybody own a CZ97B or BD and coming to Winamac, or could make a trip. I would really like to get some trigger time to see if I would enjoy more than my 4506-1.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT ........

Don't have daughters. They are expensive.

Just got back from a "successful" shopping trip for college clothing. Went to Oakbrook Center Mall. Tory Birch (?) sandals, something north of $200 for what looks like 2 thin leather straps bonded to rubber soles. Lily Pulitzer dress, something north of 3 bills. Some other brand I don't recall, within breathing room of 4. Assorted other stuff, no clue of the prices, don't really want to know. Near as I can tell I should have stayed home and drank. A lot. Hell lunch at The Clubhouse, for 3 of us, exactly $100 (with tip) and I drank WATER with the meal.

Don't have girls.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN

Just got back from a "successful" shopping trip for college clothing. Went to Oakbrook Center Mall. Tory Birch (?) sandals, something north of $200 for what looks like 2 thin leather straps bonded to rubber soles. Lily Pulitzer dress, something north of 3 bills. Some other brand I don't recall, within breathing room of 4. Assorted other stuff, no clue of the prices, don't really want to know. Near as I can tell I should have stayed home and drank. A lot. Hell lunch at The Clubhouse, for 3 of us, exactly $100 (with tip) and I drank WATER with the meal.

Don't have girls.

Tell them to get jobs or tell them your going to take them shopping and stop at goodwill/salvation army.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana

Don't have girls.

Or don't have girls with expensive taste (which no doubt came from somewhere).

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Anybody own a CZ97B or BD and coming to Winamac, or could make a trip. I would really like to get some trigger time to see if I would enjoy more than my 4506-1.

Any plans to be in Indy soon? I think I know someone...

Wait, melensdad is a CZ whore I think, and he's probably looking to liquidate since he spent the nest egg at the store today.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Wife got some tori birch sunglasses in Vegas. I think they costed me somewhere around $250-300. I just don't ask anymore, luckily she's calmed that spending now that she's paying the bills.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama

Wait, melensdad is a CZ whore I think, and he's probably looking to liquidate since he spent the nest egg at the store today.

Not a single 97 in the safe. At one point I had a highly customized 97b, but sold it off. I'll stick with the 75.

Wife got some tori birch sunglasses in Vegas. I think they costed me somewhere around $250-300. I just don't ask anymore, luckily she's calmed that spending now that she's paying the bills.
    Yup, saw those too.

It is nice that the sales staff waits on you hand and foot, offers you beverages, etc. Heck one of the clerks actually walked us out of the store and about 1/2 way across the mall to our next destination to make sure we didn't get lost. Hats off to their service, but you do pay for that service. It is what service at stores like Marshall Fields USED TO BE like up through the 1970's. I can remember when going into a clothing store to buy suits, sportcoats, even dress shirts and sales clerk AND a tailor would be in the store to assist you, again up into the 1970's

Last edited:

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    At my heart I am a 1911 guy. 45 = 1911 and 1911 = 45. And most of my pistols are 1911s and most of those are 45acp pistols.

But I do like some 9mm pistols and the best of those are the CZ pistols.

I'm partial to HK and FN in .45 but couldn't agree more on CZ being the finest 9 out there. 1911s are great too. In fact, lots of guns are really just fantastic.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN

Not any time soon. My wife wants me to shoot it first before I get rid of the gun I bought on her birthday a week after we got married. Deep down I think she would really want it, but she has a hard time telling you what she wants.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Looks like weather is going to suck this weekend. I have to get out and zero my AR with its new scope and my Tavor with the Red dot that came from the AR. I think I will need to shower in bug spray to go out there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom