Not open for further replies.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    That new Walmart isn't as bad as the old one but it is competitive with it...

Sooooo I'm trying to talk myself out of completing my 586/686 series collection... Someone has a 686 SSR 4 inch and that would only leave the 3 inch which will be almost impossible to get as they were only made for the Customs Service in short run.... So conceivably this would complete my collection... Decisions decisions... Luckily no one has had the 5 inch GP100 in stock lately...

GOW, when you want to get together to take those pics of your 686 2.5 inch... ?

Snap..... nice CZ.... I'm starting to like the CZ's, they handle really well...

My scope mount is on back-order so no range time for the GP next weekend.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    That new Walmart isn't as bad as the old one but it is competitive with it...

Sooooo I'm trying to talk myself out of completing my 586/686 series collection... Someone has a 686 SSR 4 inch and that would only leave the 3 inch which will be almost impossible to get as they were only made for the Customs Service in short run.... So conceivably this would complete my collection... Decisions decisions... Luckily no one has had the 5 inch GP100 in stock lately...

GOW, when you want to get together to take those pics of your 686 2.5 inch... ?

Snap..... nice CZ.... I'm starting to like the CZ's, they handle really well...

Well, we need to get together and schedule it dude. They've changed my schedule at work so we'll have to work around it a bit....

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Sold a barrel that I thought would fit my 4506-1 but would have to get machined. So instead of paying out for that I sold it and now have more money to dump into my CZ's.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Good thing Hammond built that new Walmart.:rolleyes:

Funny the two Hammond Walmarts are the nicest in NWI. Granted they are the two newest as well, but the one up by the toll road is cleaner and better stocked than Merrillville, Schererville or Portage. The new one is one of the nicest I've been in, in general.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Funny the two Hammond Walmarts are the nicest in NWI. Granted they are the two newest as well, but the one up by the toll road is cleaner and better stocked than Merrillville, Schererville or Portage. The new one is one of the nicest I've been in, in general.

With the number of police posted at the newest one, you'd hope some of the riff raff would stay out.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I seen some of the same riff raff hanging out there earlier last week.

I guess that was part of the agreement when they put in there that they would have to have enough police onsite to keep crime down. I noticed the squad at Cabelas doesn't leave at night anymore... Think they have 24 hour coverage on the lot now since Walmart went in...

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    My cousin is a cop. He couldn't believe it when he saw that. He was like "The city pays for an officer to sit in one lot all day? Do you know how much that costs?"

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    Sweet, those will be on discount in a year. :D
    Hopefully my wife will arrange a big family dinner so I open it in front of my grandparents, pass it around the table for everyone to admire ("did you get a chance to see the buttplug?")' then have someone talk very loudly to explain it to my grandpa ("No, you cram it up your ass for sexual pleasure.")

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Hopefully my wife will arrange a big family dinner so I open it in front of my grandparents, pass it around the table for everyone to admire ("did you get a chance to see the buttplug?")' then have someone talk very loudly to explain it to my grandpa ("No, you cram it up your ass for sexual pleasure.")

With a card that reads, "The big 4-OH!!!"

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI

Buttplug? Back in my day, we used a piece of wrought iron mounted on burlap. We would put it on a horse's back and rode pantless. Kids these days are pssies.
    :oldwise:

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage

The one in Valpo is pretty nice. Not much riff-raff.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom