• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Well with all that overtime maybe you could pick up a couple Tavor's, it looks like several of us would gladly shoot them for you.... Just saying...

On suppressors, you would think the 45 acp would be really quiet but the two I shot weren't.... Maybe something with the cans on them or ? ? The 9mm's have always been much quieter I thought.... The two I got to shoot were a USP and a 1911A1, one with I think a Huntertown and the other with a Gemtec I believe...

hd96heritage

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 15, 2014
    Wheat-tucky
    only shot one pistol suppressor. my AAC tirant 9 (9mm) inside blythes. it was very quiet with and without subsonic ammo even with the echo of an indoor range. should be bringing that baby home in june.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Well with all that overtime maybe you could pick up a couple Tavor's, it looks like several of us would gladly shoot them for you.... Just saying...

On suppressors, you would think the 45 acp would be really quiet but the two I shot weren't.... Maybe something with the cans on them or ? ? The 9mm's have always been much quieter I thought.... The two I got to shoot were a USP and a 1911A1, one with I think a Huntertown and the other with a Gemtec I believe...

Gotta squirrel the money for contract time.
    Don't want an empty account if I'm on strike.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    Anyone got an NAA mini in 22s or 22lr they want to part with? Had a 22mag and it was too much recoil and noise. But I really like em and would like to start a collection starting with some shooters. Id consider a 22mag at a great price, but I want one to run 22 colibri or 22short ammo

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Did an ammo inventory tonight: 5,380 rounds total
    "lightest" on .38 & .357
    i swear this stuff either evaporates or there is an ammmo thief. Same thing happens to my bourbon.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Ballstater with that low of ammo at the beginning of summer I feel for you....

ammo does evaporate, I know as I've seen it with my own old eyes...

Sooooo what do you guys say, is the Lilja 6.5 Grendel barrel worth the 480.00 ?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Anyone got an NAA mini in 22s or 22lr they want to part with? Had a 22mag and it was too much recoil and noise. But I really like em and would like to start a collection starting with some shooters. Id consider a 22mag at a great price, but I want one to run 22 colibri or 22short ammo

Can't you get a 22lr cylinder?
    Then you have the option of either lr, or mag.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Melensdad, what you think would be the best break for the 6.5 ?

All I'm seeing is Lilja bbl's available in 6.5, well except some stoners from Midwayusa but I'm not building the rifle to just send lead down range more for putting bullets on top of each other out to 1000 yards...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom