• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    A LLC must make money within the first five years in order to keep it's corporate standing a Trust is a corporate entity that is not designed to make capital therefore it can not be disbanded by the .gov for not bringing any tax base into their coffers.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Well then we form a non-profit social club. NWI INGO could meet such a requirement since we do have "physical contact" (ie. meets) at least once a year.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Now we're talkin!

The language 2 posts above.

I see and now I understand and "ya" are being a-******!
    English is not BDS JIN primary language from the limited interactions I have had with him.
    As such you can not fault him for the way he types it since he is most likely doing a translation from his native Asian language into English and some of the text will not translate well into English. DO NOT MAKE FUN OF HIM BECAUSE OF THIS! THAT IS BEING MEAN and until we know him better and we know he will not mind we should NOT make fun of him like that.

Jedi on the other hand does it on purpose and does not mind being made fun of it.
    OK rant off!

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    I WAS BEING SUBTLE, BUT SINCE YOU MENTIONED IT. HE IS GETTING MARRIED, SO HIS WIFE ISN'T GOING TO LET HIM ON INGO SOON ANYWAY.

BDS JIN

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 7, 2013
    Griffith
    In fact, she don't mind if I go to the GB shoot. She is not that control freak. She just likes to 'Bully' and makes fun at me.

Thanks for your words, and I really don't mind if friends making fun at me. INGO suppose be a group that people who loves guns and having fun together, just like NWI M&S every month.

I know sometime my English sounds funny, it is ok if anyone feels funny about it.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    In fact, she don't mind if I go to the GB shoot. She is not that control freak. She just likes to 'Bully' and makes fun at me.

Thanks for your words, and I really don't mind if friends making fun at me. INGO suppose be a group that people who loves guns and having fun together, just like NWI M&S every month.

I know sometime my English sounds funny, it is ok if anyone feels funny about it.

Actually, I think they were making fun of Jedi.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN

:yesway:

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Attended a buddy's grandpa's funeral today. 99 1/2 years on this Earth and an Army veteran with full ceremony. Good man. Proud to have known him!

On the way back, stopped by Profire Arms and Supply - Home (INGO advertiser) to pick up my IN made 500 rds. Tons of reloading supplies and metal targets. Right off 465 N of the airport. Going to have to test these guys out at the next M&S...if they make it that far...:hehe:

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    BDS JIN, your going to fit right in here.... Hope to see much more of you and your fiancee...

Soooooo I'm looking at a Tavor in a real favorable manner....

Kinda looking forward to trying some of PMAGS new P60 mags too.....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom