Northwest Indiana Gun Owners # 25 good morning all.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Dang! A few ore days like that any you will be able to make a chipmunk/mouse fur hat!

I was thinking fried mini-squirrel and gravy. Over biscuits. Scrambled eggs and bacon on the side. Tall glass of cold milk.

Huckleberry jelly and biscuits for dessert. Yeah, that's how Grandma used to do it down in Dixie when I was a little guy. I miss those days.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    That 50 minute downpour made the yard squishy.

View attachment 287403
    We just beat that downpour coming back from Grandsons Bday party in Granger. As coming down the toll road could see that one forming from quite a distance. Stepped up the cruise control from 85 to 95mph to beat it.

Missed us here in Hobart completely

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Where is wu?

Never-ending jedi found it via Google maps in by i-65 and us30.

Have not been. Online shows it's more pricey then kobe plus further away.

Maybe 1 day. Maybe..
    It is worth the extra little bit of driving. I mean they are both south of 30 anyhow might as well be Kentucky……

Multiple messages sent to a seller no response for days sent my message like 10 minutes after items were posted….. still no response and the items say pending sale now……….. annoying.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    It is worth the extra little bit of driving. I mean they are both south of 30 anyhow might as well be Kentucky……

Multiple messages sent to a seller no response for days sent my message like 10 minutes after items were posted….. still no response and the items say pending sale now……….. annoying.
    Hum... maybe 1 day.
    Right now jedi has leftovers for 2 more meals.

Had not been able to have a hot meal in over 2 weeks due to work so this was a nice treat

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    We just beat that downpour coming back from Grandsons Bday party in Granger. As coming down the toll road could see that one forming from quite a distance. Stepped up the cruise control from 85 to 95mph to beat it.

Missed us here in Hobart completely
    I foresee a mowing increase in the following week. Just mowed 3 days ago.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    Always put a cut off in any offer. "This offer good until" or "If I don't get a reply by ?? I'm moving on ". If you don't you could end up being their backup plan .

There no rule about having to answer every message about an ad. You could go crazy trying to figure out why you got no answer.

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Always put a cut off in any offer. "This offer good until" or "If I don't get a reply by ?? I'm moving on ". If you don't you could end up being their backup plan .

There no rule about having to answer every message about an ad. You could go crazy trying to figure out why you got no answer.

I know I guess just seems the courteous thing to do. Not like I’m naming names or leaving bad rep just annoyed since I really wanted the item lol

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Bah! One of my 2 rat traps is missing. I suspect it's either gone (squirrel) or will smell in in a couple days.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom