Northwest Indiana Gun Owners # 25 good morning all.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    Went to my ortho doc to talk about my knee-leg situation. Told him that I was in the ER yesterday morning with EXCRUTIATING pain in my left knee and lower leg. Told him that the ultrasound showed a fairly large Baker's Cyst (sac behind the knee filled with synovial fluid). Asked if he had any ideas. He said well, no bones are broken, and Baker's Cysts can rupture, but If that had happened, "You would have felt that because it hurts like hell."

. . .

Do I have to play the girl card and cry? At least I have a probable cause now for the pain.
    I bet you paid a lot for the shared wisdom.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Went to my ortho doc to talk about my knee-leg situation. Told him that I was in the ER yesterday morning with EXCRUTIATING pain in my left knee and lower leg. Told him that the ultrasound showed a fairly large Baker's Cyst (sac behind the knee filled with synovial fluid). Asked if he had any ideas. He said well, no bones are broken, and Baker's Cysts can rupture, but If that had happened, "You would have felt that because it hurts like hell."

. . .

Do I have to play the girl card and cry? At least I have a probable cause now for the pain.
    I don't get it - is he saying your cyst didn't rupture? or that it doesn't hurt like hell?

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI

. . .

My experience with cysts and the doctor is the excruciating description conversation gets the removal vs it hurts get the wait and see answer.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Actually the air over Illinois and Indiana looks great right now but in a couple days you could be getting the crap we have. So they just might get the canadian contribution before they are done.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom