Northwest Indiana Gun Owners # 25 good morning all.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

kaveman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 13, 2014
    La Porte
    I am stuck with Verizon. At my river bar out in California I get good reception on the Verizon network but no other carrier covers that area. If fact, that's about the only place with cell coverage for 50 miles in all directions. It's Verizon or nothing and nothing or nothing in most other areas.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Verizon for the win. I have signal when most others don’t with other providers. We love hitting remote places all over the country and I’ve never had to use someone else’s phone because theirs worked and mine didn’t
    I've only found a couple places where Verizon wouldn't work.
    One was a valley in Montana (between Bozeman and Big Sky) where no one had service for 30 minutes.
    Another is in coves on Lake Cumberland (could get 1 bar on the main water).
    Lastly, was on a fly in fishing trip on Reindeer Lake, Canada, but we were off the grid.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I've only found a couple places where Verizon wouldn't work.
    One was a valley in Montana (between Bozeman and Big Sky) where no one had service for 30 minutes.
    Another is in coves on Lake Cumberland (could get 1 bar on the main water).
    Lastly, was on a fly in fishing trip on Reindeer Lake, Canada, but we were off the grid.
    Another place is Boundary Waters (BWCA) in Minnesota and Canada - nobody gets nothin' in there.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Ok. So that doesn't really tell anyone anything.

I'll try again. How long (in inches) is the blade? And how long is the knife with the blade retracted (again in inches)?
    When I get home, I will have to do one of those, let me google that for you things.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Ok. So that doesn't really tell anyone anything.

I'll try again. How long (in inches) is the blade? And how long is the knife with the blade retracted (again in inches)?
    For the Microtech Ultratech model it says the blade length is 3.35", overall length is 8.36". It looks like the Elmax is the type of steel.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I'll be in Illi-NOISE tomorrow. Taking our foster son to see Thomas & Percy. We even get to meet Sir Topham Hatt.

We've done that. Get the rides out of the way 1st before it gets stupid hot, then car barns, then kiddie crapoka, where lunch naps and meltdowns start.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Went to my ortho doc to talk about my knee-leg situation. Told him that I was in the ER yesterday morning with EXCRUTIATING pain in my left knee and lower leg. Told him that the ultrasound showed a fairly large Baker's Cyst (sac behind the knee filled with synovial fluid). Asked if he had any ideas. He said well, no bones are broken, and Baker's Cysts can rupture, but If that had happened, "You would have felt that because it hurts like hell."

. . .

Do I have to play the girl card and cry? At least I have a probable cause now for the pain.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom