Northwest Indiana Gun Owners # 25 good morning all.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

kaveman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 13, 2014
    La Porte
    Oils don't need be checked. Buncha people wasting their day checking oils all the times. Gonna wear it out.

Clean windshields,.......that's what I miss the most. When young feller has the gas nozzle set to pump he needs be de-spotifying the windshield of bugs and such. Rest of it take care itself.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    BACKEN MUH DAY A YOUNG FELELR EVEN POPPED YER HUD AND TOPPED OFF THE PENNZOIL

And washed the windshield. Aint no tellin how many thousands of windshields I cleaned in my 3 years pumping gas. Eddy's Standard, US30 and 41.

I did see gas go over a dollar for the first time in history. Our pumps only had 2 digits, so we had to cut the price in half and double the amount. Not long after that, we had the first self-serve pumps in the area.

Learned a lot at that job. Oil changes - tire repairs, etc ... More important, I learned a lot about people, most of which I didn't want to know.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    And washed the windshield. Aint no tellin how many thousands of windshields I cleaned in my 3 years pumping gas. Eddy's Standard, US30 and 41.

I did see gas go over a dollar for the first time in history. Our pumps only had 2 digits, so we had to cut the price in half and double the amount. Not long after that, we had the first self-serve pumps in the area.

Learned a lot at that job. Oil changes - tire repairs, etc ... More important, I learned a lot about people, most of which I didn't want to know.

Really? Eddie’s was my first legal job in 86…
    I’d go from school to the station then work til 11. Had keys to the place so I locked up, 99% of the time his drunk ass was still at the bar next door when I left.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I also hate the cell signal not getting into my house.
    Maybe I should ask the phone company if they have a problem with a tower.
    Cause I used to get a signal in the house.

Now I have to run for the front door, yelling "hello" into it.,

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Really? Eddie’s was my first legal job in 86…
    I’d go from school to the station then work til 11. Had keys to the place so I locked up, 99% of the time his drunk ass was still at the bar next door when I left.

Yep, I pretty much did the same as you from 76 through 80. I don't remember a bar next door though. It was Sauzer's Waffle Shop. I think the watering hole was the Schererville Lounge back then.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom