Northwest Indiana Gun Owners # 25 good morning all.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Don't get me wrong. There are plenty of women out there hustling and bustling and are badass and make tons more money than me.

But the majority seem to be stay at home mom's that tiktok all day and give life advice when their lives themselves are in shambles.
    yep, and I can't get anyone to subscribe to my onlyfans.....it's just not fair

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I like the women that want to "make as much as men", but then complain that now that they're making more, they can't find men that make MORE than them.

Um.. equality. Congrats, you've got it.

And I'm not complaining about earning the right $$$
    More complaining about them making the money, and then still wanting the boyfriend/husband to make MORE.

Last edited:

Max Volume

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    Had mine done in April. Easier than a knee. I'm at least 90-95% full function. I'm using it as a motivator to get back "in shape".

Walking, biking, strength exercises are your friend. Feel much better than I have in years. You won't regret it.

ps.: follow pill instructions to the T for best results.

I have been riding the bike trials near home on a regular basis. You can go anywhere from here. Sometimes do the Highland - CP -
    - Highland ride. Been hiking the dunes a lot lately but that one hurts like hell. Really had to take my time walking out after watching the sunset from the top of Furnessvill Blowout at end of trail 9. Doc said it's ok to hike with the bone on bone. I had to take a leftover prescription norco when I got home. One of two extremely favorite spots in NWI. Took this Sunday night. The Chitcago skyline to the right of the tree. Best way to see it.
    dunes 8-27=23.jpg
    dunew 8-27-23=2.jpg

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Trailhead in CP will be closed starting Sept 11.

The Erie Lackawanna Trail will be closed from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. beginning Monday, Sept. 11, while NIPSCO performs work in the area. The closure will begin at the trailhead and extend to the entrance of the Liberty Park subdivision. During this time, the parking lot also will be closed. The trail will reopen Friday, Sept. 15, weather permitting.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I have been riding the bike trials near home on a regular basis. You can go anywhere from here. Sometimes do the Highland - CP -
    - Highland ride. Been hiking the dunes a lot lately but that one hurts like hell. Really had to take my time walking out after watching the sunset from the top of Furnessvill Blowout at end of trail 9. Doc said it's ok to hike with the bone on bone. I had to take a leftover prescription norco when I got home. One of two extremely favorite spots in NWI. Took this Sunday night. The Chitcago skyline to the right of the tree. Best way to see it.
    View attachment 296223
    View attachment 296221
    Not bad for a picture taken in the ghetto, but that Chicago in the background completely ruins it. Sand is by far my least favorite terrain to hike on. Especially in the ghetto where it is filled with dirty heroin needles.

Cool pics man, way to get out there and get it done.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom