Northwest Indiana Gun Owners # 25 good morning all.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Max Volume

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    Not bad for a picture taken in the ghetto, but that Chicago in the background completely ruins it. Sand is by far my least favorite terrain to hike on. Especially in the ghetto where it is filled with dirty heroin needles.

Cool pics man, way to get out there and get it done.
    Actually the ghetto people aren't into hiking. The only place to see any ghetto there is people who rent/reserve pavilions
    right next to the road but they are patrolled very well and no alcohol is allowed.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Actually the ghetto people aren't into hiking. The only place to see any ghetto there is people who rent/reserve pavilions
    right next to the road but they are patrolled very well and no alcohol is allowed.

One of my earliest brushes with the law was my 19-yr-old buddies carrying a cooler of beer out onto the beach at the dunes. Patrol was watching from a tower with binocs. They just gave us a stern talking to and "confiscated" for disposal. Me, a non-beer drinker, still had my preferred Wild Turkey pint, but it didn't last long with six thirsty young thugs. Bastaads drank it all!

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Looks like my new red dot just arrived. I can't wait to get home and play with it. Primary Arms SLX MD-25 GenII. Been a ton of hype on these and now that they are really readily available, I had to pull the trigger and get one. I got the one with the ACSS reticle.
    Can't decide if I'll put it on my AR pistol or use the low mount and put it on the Flux Raider.

crookcountygo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 28, 2022
    Indiana
    Looks like my new red dot just arrived. I can't wait to get home and play with it. Primary Arms SLX MD-25 GenII. Been a ton of hype on these and now that they are really readily available, I had to pull the trigger and get one. I got the one with the ACSS reticle.
    Can't decide if I'll put it on my AR pistol or use the low mount and put it on the Flux Raider.
    Please let us know what you think of it. I got my first red dot recently , a Holosun 407, and I'm already thinking about my next one.

bdj357

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 13, 2008
    DaRegion NWI Crown Point
    School is back in session which means Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts are now officially blocking traffic on two streets. Dunkin’ there isn’t much option but Starbucks amazes me with how, instead of creating a line around back, patrons create a line that runs onto the street.
    The nectar must be that important to all those highschoolers. I personally buy mine from the gas station for 99¢.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    School is back in session which means Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts are now officially blocking traffic on two streets. Dunkin’ there isn’t much option but Starbucks amazes me with how, instead of creating a line around back, patrons create a line that runs onto the street.
    The nectar must be that important to all those highschoolers. I personally buy mine from the gas station for 99¢.
    Back in my day, high school kids did not drink coffee. :fogey:

bdj357

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 13, 2008
    DaRegion NWI Crown Point
    Better watch using the term ghetto… there might be someone on here that may take offense to that term! Lol
    I’m safe, I live south of 30.

Max Volume

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    Better watch using the term ghetto… there might be someone on here that may take offense to that term! Lol
    I’m safe, I live south of 30.
    By ghetto I mean anyone from Chitcago. The Illinoisians have a tendency to think they're out in the sticks with a bunch of hilljacks and can do whatever pleases them.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Might see it tonight. On the patio with a fire and just threw a 10# pork shoulder on the smoker. Beautiful night to sit outside

View attachment 296399
    I threw a big boy on last night and finished up today. Was 16+ hours but it was fall apart tender. Pulled so easy.

Attachments

• 71519965850__DB07505B-56E3-4185-8F8C-6787E9F82FBE.jpeg
      71519965850__DB07505B-56E3-4185-8F8C-6787E9F82FBE.jpeg
      733.4 KB · Views: 7
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom