Northwest Indiana Gun Owners # 25 good morning all.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Max Volume

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    You been to Munster lately?? Munster has fallen to the thugs. At least north of ridge. South may have a chance for two/three more years
    One of the worse homes I was ever in during work was in Munster. Munster isn't all it's cracked up to be. Dyer has it's share also. This pic is off the net but is very real....even in Munster. Maybe throw in a one foot wide path here and there. article-2487377-1931042800000578-758_634x456.jpg

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    One of the worse homes I was ever in during work was in Munster. Munster isn't all it's cracked up to be. Dyer has it's share also. This pic is off the net but is very real....even in Munster. Maybe throw in a one foot wide path here and there. View attachment 293420
    When I was a firefighter, I had to go into a home that looked like this to do a rescue when one of the "Paths" collapsed. Sure we could have re-cleared the path. We cut power to the home and took out the exterior wall instead. The ladies son was pissed. But that is what happens when you don't clean a mess up yourself.

Turns out the people could not pass the building inspection when they had to build a new wall. The home ended up being condemned and they had to move out. House burned down a few years later, and we let it burn.

Max Volume

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    I learned a lot going into homes every day. Every neighborhood from the lake to 85th st or 93rd depending on how far east/west from the state line to half of Cal township. Even learned after awhile which neighborhoods, new or old, had good builders and those that slopped a house together or neighborhoods who whined about everything from those that were independent. The size of home or wealth didn't always relate to preconceived notions.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    I like watching the show Hoarders. left unchecked I know someone who could go that way
    100% agree. I think everyone knows a hoarder.

It's not really much different than an alcoholic or druggy...

Mid life, you lose your job, are put on disability.. You lose purpose...

I am a very materialistic person. I love things... It is a very hard line to walk.. My mom's a hoarder and my grandparents didn't help that much since they were also hoardish..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom