Northwest Indiana Gun Owners # 25 good morning all.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Tomorrow gonna be a warm one. Hustled today to get ahead of the game. Knock out what needs to be done before lunch and take it slow the rest of the afternoon.

Didn't mind the heat in my younger years but it kicks my ass now

View attachment 289656
    I’m with ya, 100’ work days never bothered me, now I can’t stand anything over 85, or soup humidity. Quite happy to be on vacation this week. 100 plus at a cubs game was brutal today but at least it wasn’t work

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    I’m with ya, 100’ work days never bothered me, now I can’t stand anything over 85, or soup humidity. Quite happy to be on vacation this week. 100 plus at a cubs game was brutal today but at least it wasn’t work
    It's weird for me... My teens and early 20s I got heat stroke often. Like I dreaded the heat and working outside...

Nowadays I'm kinda OK with the extreme heat.. It's weird... And I'm way fatter now

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Any tips / cautions going to a railcats game? Never been.. best place to park? What is security like?

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Any tips / cautions going to a railcats game? Never been.. best place to park? What is security like?
    From my experience parking was good.

Ballstater has posted that he carries there with no problems.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Free parking & plenty of security. We usually park in the east lot now that you have to have a parking pass to park in that west lot. I park pointing to the exit I arrowed for an easy/easier out if you leave with the masses. It dumps out to a light on 20.
    That lot also has a side gate into right field where one employee checks your ticket (with digital tickets, he typically waves you on through so he doesn't have to mess with scanning it in the sunlight). No wands or scanners are used, so CC is fine. Heat wise, if you sit from home plate to 3rd base side, that is your best chance for shade.Screenshot_20230728-085319_Maps.jpg

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Wind apparently caught my umbrella, opened it up, and ended up smashing the glass top of my patio table. Guess I'll be shopping for a new patio table this weekend.
    I was a member of that club a few years ago. Stored the umbrella the garage after that until needed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom