Northwest Indiana Gun Owners # 25 good morning all.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    I try my hardest to stay away from fairs….. tons of over priced unhealthy (mostly delicious) foods… rigged EXPENSIVE games for even crappier prizes…. Then let’s not forget the puke inducers. We normally do 2 trips to lake county and that is more than enough. One day relax look at all the junk the other we do the rides. ( I don’t kids do)

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Warm and humid this morning here. Took the dog for a walk and my t-shirt was pretty damp when I got done. foggy here, too.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    Yesterday was bad. I've never had to take 41 to get home from work ever.

It wasn't as bad as this passed winter when 65 closed and there were trucks stuck around the square. Trucks were everywhere.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    And 41 was the best choice... It inly added 15 mins to my drive and 5 if that was a detour that was already on my route kinda.

It doesn't help that 41 now has agazilian traffic lights now before you get to 30. When I was a kid (yea, i be boomer) I think there were 2 lights. I made it to work from Cedar Lake to US 30 in 8 minutes.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    It doesn't help that 41 now has agazilian traffic lights now before you get to 30. When I was a kid (yea, i be boomer) I think there were 2 lights. I made it to work from Cedar Lake to US 30 in 8 minutes.

I hate all those lights. And wasn't that stretch under construction for about two years?

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Tomorrow gonna be a warm one. Hustled today to get ahead of the game. Knock out what needs to be done before lunch and take it slow the rest of the afternoon.

Didn't mind the heat in my younger years but it kicks my ass now

Screenshot_20230727_194030_Chrome.jpg

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Did my good deed for the day.

Buddies met up at Marina Shores (under new management, so no table clothes & reservations; more of a bar and grill) for dinner, brews, and BS. Everyone enjoyed their appetizers and meals, so I can recommend. We sat outside...in the shade.

Near the end after paying the bill, 3 boys hooked a good sized fish down by the slips. I watched as they attempted to get the hook out. Kind of have to hold the fish boys. I asked if they needed help. It was double hooked and I sent a buddy to go get pliers out of the vehicle. Boop. Boop. Set the fish back in the water and it swam off.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom