Northwest Indiana Gun Owners # 25 good morning all.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Are you going for the $35 ayce/drink?
    That sounds like a TERRIBLE time to go. I wouldn’t go if I was given tickets to that event lol

Assuming it is booze and food? Sounds like trouble.

Last edited:

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    That sounds like a TERRIBLE time to go. I wouldn’t go if I was given tickets to that event lol

Assuming it is booze and food? Sounds like trouble.
    I've never seen anyone out of line there. Plus, I believe the last time I went they went to a cashless venue.

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Man you guys really do live in bubbles.
    So I am sober and have been for a few years I drank enough early on to make up for now. I personally don’t see a reason to put myself or family into a situation with a bunch of drunks….. I guess I live in a bubble ???

I do my best to not break the rules of stupid or atleast not all the rules (going to a stupid place at a stupid time with stupid people ASP on YouTube lol)

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    You won't see anything different than what's normally there, ayce/drink vs a normal day. Absolutely no need to worry.

Good to know. I have never been and obviously Gary is not one of my typical destinations. That’s why I was looking for insider info. Just as I would if I were going to any questionable / unknown area.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    I think the owner got old and tired of all the ant gun attacks
    I think that it the third generation of the family currently operating the store? Second at least.

If it's true they want to put a truck stop there it might just be a good time for them to cash out. They have gotten a lot of flak due to guns originally purchased there showing up at crime scenes in Illinois. AFAIK they have never been found to knowingly break the rules.

I'm not sure I want a truck stop two blocks from my house and it seems to be a weird place to put one. If anyone has info on the plans for that I would be interested in any info about it.

Hopefully the folks at Westforth folks can cash out and get something from all of the time and money they put in. Sign on the door says "Retirement Sale".

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom