• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scarnucci

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    IN
    I've seen similar signs, but the ones I've seen were all obviously written and placed to keep you from blocking the entryway. Are you sure about the wording on the sign? It was a pretty narrow doorway with narrow aisles. I can see them putting up the signs for that reason.

(I didn't see the sign you're referring to at this particular show)

Like I said, I dont remember the exact verbage but I was under the impression that they didnt want you doing any private deals on the premises... If they were worried about aisle space they should have outlawed strollers, wheelchairs, and over 38 inch waistlines. (Of which I am rapidly approaching...damnit)

Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I think the next show in Noblesville is November 28th and 29th. I really didn't get much from the former thread. I thought I'd try to revive it.

Is this worth going to, or should I just wait until the next 1500. I'm not much into antique stuff. Any comments or recommendations are appreciated...

luvall

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Noblesville
    I have those same dates. I attended last year and it is worth it if the drive is 60 minutes or less. Beyond that I don't think it is worth the time and gas. IMHO prices at gun shows haven't been great for the past 18 months.
    The space is very small and difficult to move around. Not a great place for those with disabilities.

Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Where is this show located. I've never known there was a show in Noblesville...

Here is the information that I have:

Hamilton County Fairgrounds
    2003 Pleasant St.

Noblesville, Indiana

Saturday, November 28th 9am – 5pm
    Sunday, November 29th 9am – 3pm

$5 adults, kids under 12 free. Table rental $35. Food available, 24-hour security & Friday setup. Our shows are heavily advertised for maximum exposure!
    http://www.gunshowminute.com/in/#NOV

CSK22

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    Stoplight City
    I drove 3 miles and I didn't think it was worth it, just IMO guns were over prices ammo was over priced and I didn't see any ingoers. People were rude in my two hours in there there were 3 people with strollers that kept running into people. There was no room, it was not well marked what building it was in(as I drove to another building at the grounds were there was a line of people who said they were waiting for the gun show) after about 20 minutes i decided to walk around and then I found it.

If your going to look at guns just for the sake of looking, there were some nice things, but i hate arguing with people that the glock 23c is called the 23c because its compensated, not because its the compact version, i kept telling the dealer that they'd all be called that if it were the case.

Anonymous

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    Noblesville
    CSK22...How long ago, was the show that you attended?

It's only a few miles for me, so I hope there is some good feedback about a recent show.

MikeyG

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    North of Indy
    The last Noblesville show was in a crappy barn. I think this show is actually in the nicer main building. Maybe it will attract better vendors. I'll find out for myself when I go on Sunday.

PappyD

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 24, 2008
    Westfield
    Knives?

Thinking about going to this show but have more of an interest in knives at this point....

Did the last show have a few knife vendors? (Not the Chinese el cheapo junk either.)

Curious

Last edited:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Are these gun shows "no carry" zones?

Legally, no. However, there will be a sign telling you to unload before entering and they'll want to zip-tie your firearm. Whether you choose to comply with your deep-concealment or not is up to you. At worst, they can throw you out.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Talked to a couple of dealers who are setting up at the show. They told me that it is being held in a much nicer building than the last show. It will even have restroom facilities! Woo hoo!!!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom