• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • glock34

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    Fishers
    I looked at an SKS and it was priced with a big sticker for $250. As I laid back on his table he said I will let you have it for $225. I told him I would probably come back. He said when I come back it will be $250. I told him then I probably will NOT come back.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I went, found a couple decent prices on rifles, mostly just a couple 22 win mags. Thought about splurging and buying a stainless marlin for $225 or 250 if I remember right. But instead found the 1911 mags I was looking for so just got a couple of them. Prices were high on a lot of stuff. I did manage to find a high point carbine for $199 from the same guy I bought the mags from, but couldn't do both and wanted the mags more. It wasn't good, but wasn't horrible, it was worth the drive I needed to get out of the house, lol.

gunselman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 94.3%
    33   2   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Indy
    I got a steal on a 4 pack of orange AK-74 mags in the pouch for $60. I thought it was a good deal for their condition and with the pouch.

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    i went today cause its only 10 mins away... it was worth the drive and 5 bucks to get in.. by no means a great gun show but was worth getting out for. i did manage to get 2 5.7 10 round extensions for 25 bucks and thats a solid deal so i can't knock it.

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    It was a decent show. Walked out with an xd9 subcompact NIB for $500, some ammo for the makarov and few various mags. Damn, I really need to get an INGO hat, I'm sure alot of us walk right by each other at all these events. :-)

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    It was a C+ show. No real deals (Silver Bear Makarov for $15!) but it beat watching the Tour de France on a rainy Saturday morning. ;)

Yup, that's what I ended up getting, only because we were on the way to the range. I told him I'd buy a 2nd box if he cut me a deal. He said no. So I didn't. :dunno:

45-70

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2008
    Cale
    I got to the show about 1030 Saturday morning and there were 2 guys there on electric scooters. Disappointed there was virtually no reloading supplies but did pick up a nice CETME at a reasonable price.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Spasmo and I were both there in INGO gear from about 9:30 til 10:30. You must not have been looking very hard. ;)

In my defense, I'm usually too busy looking at the tables to be seeing people's hats.

Scarnucci

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    IN
    I havent seen any comments regarding the large sign at the entrance regarding that the buying, selling, and trading between individuals (i.e. not dealers at tables) was not allowed on the premesis. (I don't remember the exact verbage.) I've never seen any sign like that at the 1500, and to the contrary, often see people involved in private party swaps and sales at the state fairgrounds. Im assuming this is a policy of this particular show, and not the Hamilton Co. 4-H, but I could be wrong.

That kind of cheesed me off. Sure, if I am running the show I would prefer to see business go to the dealers at the tables, but I don't know how much authority I have over what kind of transaction people make in the parking lot. I suppose that the sign is just a "suggestion" and of course has no legal backing. Any thoughts?

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I havent seen any comments regarding the large sign at the entrance regarding that the buying, selling, and trading between individuals (i.e. not dealers at tables) was not allowed on the premesis. (I don't remember the exact verbage.) I've never seen any sign like that at the 1500, and to the contrary, often see people involved in private party swaps and sales at the state fairgrounds. Im assuming this is a policy of this particular show, and not the Hamilton Co. 4-H, but I could be wrong.

I've seen similar signs, but the ones I've seen were all obviously written and placed to keep you from blocking the entryway. Are you sure about the wording on the sign? It was a pretty narrow doorway with narrow aisles. I can see them putting up the signs for that reason.

(I didn't see the sign you're referring to at this particular show)

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    I was there around 11 with my young daughter. Saw one INGO hat leaving. It was super crowded and I felt like I was getting in everyone's way. She enjoyed looking at the tiny airsoft pistols the most out of the whole show.

Biggdogg

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2009
    Indianapolis/Greenwood
    I went, but didn't go until about 3:00 Saturday afternoon.

Wasn't too impressed, but wasn't expecting a whole lot either. I was able to get some ammo and swap out a couple magazines that I had been needing to get rid of, so it wasn't a total wash.

Top Bottom