• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    I was going to go this morning, but have to wait until later this afternoon.

Was pre-empted by a second day of wife & mother-in-law shopping trips... :(

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Mostly a disappointing show. Too small. Still, $5 ain't too bad to get in and is a cheap way to spend an hour. I ended up buying a couple of dental picks for $2.

john67103

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 6, 2009
    Fishers
    Not too impresive a show, but it gets the job done. Looking forward to the next 1500. They had lots of ued guns today, that seemed in rough condition. Some cheap sholder holsters for $12 and one guy had lots of tactical gear.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Not too impresive a show, but it gets the job done. Looking forward to the next 1500. They had lots of ued guns today, that seemed in rough condition. Some cheap sholder holsters for $12 and one guy had lots of tactical gear.

There was a guy that had a couple of VERY nice Mosins, including a Polish post-war that looked like it had been refinished, a hex receiver Finn and a Tula sniper that appeared to be original (not a CAI hack job). They were priced higher than I could afford, but I was tempted...

inav8r

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Pendleton
    It was something to do for an hour this morning. I did see one table with fair priced guns. I agree tho, a lot of the used guns were rough.

I at least wound up buying an airsoft rifle for my son for Christmas. That should make his day.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Personally it was the smallest show I have ever been to. After going down the two center aisles I looked at my daughter and asked if I was missing something or it was really that small.

Of course, with any show it all depends on what you were looking for. For me, the couple of things that interested me were overpriced, but...

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    I went early this morning. Was hoping for a good show but only ended up paying the price of admission. Tipton had reasonable prices compared to this goatrope. May be a long time before I attend another show in Nobletucky.

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    def smallest show in a while! walked home with a pt911 with wood grips and gold furniture for the wife. :-)

HDSilvrStreak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Fishers
    Very small and not worth the trip. It did kill an hour, but nothing really to write about. I did see a new Ruger LCP for $302, which seemed pretty good. I didn't need one of those though.

Top Bottom