• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    I wish he would pay you guys something...

Because then whenever a mod intervened in a thread...

I could say...

"I pay your salary!" :D
    Technically, anyone who is a site supporter could tell Fenway this. But call me first...I want to get a beer and pull up a chair.

:popcorn:

:):

INGO gets a lot of .gov attention. We are very aware of that fact.
    I swear to God it wasn't me that snitched you out...

images

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Yes.

When we (Mods/Admin) make a decision, people need to keep in mind that there are factors at play that may not be completely obvious. We take all these factors into consideration and make a decision, realizing that we can't make all people happy all the time.

The GB ban only makes you guys happy. There is no way any of the INGO members would be against them.

Crack head group buyer: man I hope they dont have another GB on INGO, I cant stop myself from participating. Man I have bills to pay, diapers to buy, food to get for my kids.

MODZI: Dont worry Crackhead Group buyer, we have set it up to protect your money. The GB section has ben perma banned.:ingo:

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Some unmentionable person (aka AK) conducted a recent poll to reveal that almost 1/3 of the participating INGO members have been arrested and one worries about a GB. Seems like plenty o shade here :rolleyes:

Some of us have lived more exciting lives than others.

hell some are mid 30's and still live at home.:dunno:

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    I'm amazed that some people think that their neighbor should be allowed to let his grass grow 6 feet tall and what the neighbor does is *his* business and *his* alone.

But let a guy try to run *his* web site the way he wants and Holy Mother of God...

Go cut your damn grass.

:):

Dont you have a prisoner to go ruff up?

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    EXACTLY!!! What do we need mods for anyway? It's a free country, just a censored internet:noway:

:laugh:

The GB ban only makes you guys happy. There is no way any of the INGO members would be against them.

We didn't get rid of the forum as punishment. Some forums are more hassle than others. Some are worth the hassle, while others are not. In this case, at this time, we decide that the Group Buy Forum jumped the shark.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom